First Pat/Mat/Guardian Character

Couvi

Diabloii.Net Member
First Pat/Mat/Guardian Character

I was just thinking today that I should focus on gaining a Patriarch or Matriarch as I have never gotten that far before. The only time I have ever been in Hell was Act 2 on BNET during the 1.09 patch a few months ago and thsi was all on classic D2. Anyways who was your first Pat/Mat or Guardian and what kind of build were they?

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
My first baron was Nadrok the zealot, concentrate & zeal, that was pretty much it. Got there in my mid 40's, can't remember exact level. After that I've had 28 different Nadrok's heh

My first and only guardian was Nadrok_HC, also a zealot, patch was 1.07 and it was pretty much your average zealot at the time.

First patriarch was Nadrok_XIII...

First baroness was Cassandra, FO/Meteor/CB sorc. Lvl around 50 at the time. First matriarch was Athene, strafeazon in 1.07.

Heres my list of firsts:
Baron ~ Haven't or won't get one.
Baroness ~ Misteeq, Orb/Nova Sorc in 1.09 (Level 50ish when she took out D)
Patriach ~ Tuff, Zealot in 1.09 (Level 73-78, can't remember it was so long ago)
Matriach ~ Elle, LF/GA Zon in 1.09 (Level 74)
Guardian ~ OwA_SlimJim, WW Barb in 1.09 (Level 75ish) <--- B.Net
King (Classic Guardian) ~ Possibly my greatest DII achievement. TEB-Manzanza, Level 67 Zealot in 1.09.

Sam

Kaysaar

Diabloii.Net Member
My first Pat was my namesake, the kinda weak Barb Kaysaar. He was a cookie cutter WW barb, except that he wasn't all that big into warcries, with the exception of BO. He did have one of the coolest D2 weapons though, lightsaber.

*PoTaTo FuI*

Diabloii.Net Member
Ahem...I haven't got any Pats or Mats or Gurdians or Barons or whatever in Single Player. But I do have or used to have a few Pats and Mats on BNet. They were all 1.09 SC.

FO/FW sorc
Whirlwind Barb
Cheesy Burito Zons...

-FuI

Icebird

Diabloii.Net Member
First matriarch: ClawsOfFury - assassin.

First patriarch: SliceAndDice - frenzy barb

First guardian: Still waiting.... :rolleyes:

Chris

TraxisX

Diabloii.Net Member
First Baron: Thorns Zealot
First Baroness: Spearzon <-(also my first D2 character)
First King: Blood Golem/IM Necro
First Queen: Sorc (I think Orb/Hydra)
First Pat: None
First Mat: Tri-Element Sorc in 1.10 Beta
First Guardian: None

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
First Baron: melkpak, zealot concentrate
First Baroness: javazon misteeq
First King: Blood Golem/IM Necro
First Queen: Sorc Frozen orb//nova
First Pat: Jeez, had so many :uhhuh: i'll guess darius back in my old days :) WW lance barb,
First Mat: Cow-a-zon (maxed multishot/LF/Frozen arrow)
First Guardian: guess my overlord Lord_appelsap (summoner necro)

thats about my hisory,although i had SO many pats and mats later, even a few guardians too, i have had 8 of them in total... hm sweeet, 8 guardians :drink:

robin

stickyfingers

Diabloii.Net Member
hi all i have no pats or mats in SP but when i played on realms i had many i soon got over that lag and that so i joined this little community here and currently have a lvl 21 skelliemancer in HC. :rant:

LowLander

Diabloii.Net Member
I only have two mats, Aerin, tri-sorc and Morwen, hybridzon. Both 1.09, both started as classic, and hence far from perfect.
I still play 1.09, some three projects waiting to be pat'd. And a HC Assassin, who never will make Guardian unless she gets extremely lucky with the items she finds, but that is currently my favourite to play.

jiansonz

Diabloii.Net Member
Mine are all in 1.09

First Matriarch: Adriella the FO/FW Sorceress (with a hefty amount of Static Field as well).
First Patriarch: Whaizzzzg the Necromancer. It was a reflective damage build. Thorns merc, fire golem, a couple of skellies and revives, maxed Bone Spear, some CE and curses.

First and only Guardian, and probably my best D2 achievement ever: Bengt the 1.09 Skellimancer/Lord of Mages. NO merc, NO direct damage whatsoever (during his entire career. Not even Attack or Throw was ever used) and NO Revives. Think Sirian´s Skeletorr but with a better golem. Bengt killed Hell Ancients with Fire Golem, Iron Maiden and Bone Wall (the only time he ever used Bone Wall).

factotum

Diabloii.Net Member
First (and so far only) Matriarch was a Blizzard/Hydra Sorc I built for MFing--she turned out to not be so hot at that, as it happens, but I managed to finish the game with her, so it wasn't all wasted effort! That was in 1.10, by the way. The closest I got to Matriarch in 1.09 was a Magezon (freezing arrow/immolation arrow) who got stuck on the Hell Ancients.

sunbearie

Diabloii.Net Member
Hmm, I remember my first Patriach (without cheating) was a Werewolf druid. I jumped right in when the exp pack came out and chose the wolf instead. Oh many a days arguing with Spearthrower (old SPF guy) abt bears and wolves :lol: Too bad I lost him in a harddisk wipe. All my nice equipment(socketed jalan's mane, duriel's shell etc) got lost too.

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
Baron/ess/King/Queen: None. My only character to reach Hell pre-LoD couldn't kill anything *sniffle*

Patriarch: Ulfgar the Arctic Druid (from AE's tourney a while back). Got peeved at being killed in Act 1 Normal (%^%&%$ LE boss) so remade him in SC.

Matriarch: None yet, and may never have one (due to my impatience with SC. Retrieving your body is really irritating to me...)

Guardian: Again, still waiting. Closest was a Throwbarb in 1.09 who got one-hit killed by Duriel's Charge attack in Act 2 Hell...

nemar

Diabloii.Net Member
my first patriarch : a werewolf
build
20 werewolf
20 lycan
20 fury
20 oak sage
rest in summon
was the best buid in 1.09 in SC without atma

my first guardian : :whistle: as soon as possible

lone_wolf

Diablo: IncGamers Member
:scratch: i give up i cant recall my first pat or mat i built to many.

only to stripp them and deleat them and make new ones.

thats why i decided to not make any new chars and focus on the main chars i have.

BeatMaster

Diabloii.Net Member
My first Pat was a frenzy barb named Caramon. The funny thing was that he didn´t have any combat skills until LoD got released. Couldn´t decide which skill to go with. :p