first necro...am i on the right track?

ximazealotx

Diabloii.Net Member
first necro...am i on the right track?

i decided to make a bone necro as my first necro since my comp and connection suck enough to create lag city with heaps of summons (happend with 5ravens and 5 wolves).

stat allocation
20 BoneSpear
20 BoneSpirit
1 BoneArmour
20 CorpseExplosion
10 BoneWall
1 Teeth

1 in all curses for Decrep
1 in golem mastery
1 in gumby
and any prereqs.

im will be using.
Mage Nigma
Shako (umed)
Homunculos
BoneShade (have runes for white just looking for the +3BS +3BA wand)
+3pnb 10fcr ammy
arachinds
10fcr 21lr 15pr rare ring
10fcr 102mana ring
frosties
marrowalks

does this setup look like it would work?
any ideas? critiques?

all help would be appreciated.
 

HarbingersOfSkulls

Diabloii.Net Member
ximazealotx said:
i decided to make a bone necro as my first necro since my comp and connection suck enough to create lag city with heaps of summons (happend with 5ravens and 5 wolves).

stat allocation
20 BoneSpear
20 BoneSpirit
1 BoneArmour
20 CorpseExplosion
10 BoneWall
1 Teeth

1 in all curses for Decrep
1 in golem mastery
1 in gumby
and any prereqs.

im will be using.
Mage Nigma
Shako (umed)
Homunculos
BoneShade (have runes for white just looking for the +3BS +3BA wand)
+3pnb 10fcr ammy
arachinds
10fcr 21lr 15pr rare ring
10fcr 102mana ring
frosties
marrowalks

does this setup look like it would work?
any ideas? critiques?

all help would be appreciated.

First of all...since your a bone necro...you should have all of the proper skills taken care of instead of maxxing CE. Spear/spirit/wall/teeth should all be maxxed...and curses up to decrep at least and maybe 1 into dim vision.

CE would have been the last thing to put extra points into...since your using marrowalks...personally if you can't max out everything for a strong bone spear/spirit...then I would start over again.

I myself have made the same mistake making my very first bone necro...and was levle 86 at the time...and killed it off to start over again.

HoS
 

ximazealotx

Diabloii.Net Member
HarbingersOfSkulls said:
First of all...since your a bone necro...you should have all of the proper skills taken care of instead of maxxing CE. Spear/spirit/wall/teeth should all be maxxed...and curses up to decrep at least and maybe 1 into dim vision.

CE would have been the last thing to put extra points into...since your using marrowalks...personally if you can't max out everything for a strong bone spear/spirit...then I would start over again.

I myself have made the same mistake making my very first bone necro...and was levle 86 at the time...and killed it off to start over again.

HoS
so ur saying i should max
20teeth
20BWall
20Spear
20Spirit

get DV and Decrep
gumby can be useful

and that anything i have left could go to CE?

thanks for the advise
 

ROCKETSCY

Diabloii.Net Member
id love to hear how your gonna level this 1

1 to teeth dosnt do much u dont get spear till 18 an then its weak!
20 to teeth 1 to spear till level 30 spirit 20 will level
1 to bone armour?20 ww barbs hate it they ww threw when they stop kiss 10 spirits and if your max block with homu u will still be standing.
bone wall partys hate bonewall it dosnt do damage 1 point wonder up later.
20 corpse explosion?1 point wonder nice 4 cows but most do baal 4 xps
curses ? your a boner they work nice 4 scellys !
1 clay golem 20 golem mastery hill have a lot o life an + to gear slows enemy nicely!
recap
20 teeth
1 corpse x
1 spear>u can up later
20 spirit
20 bone armour
1 bone wall>u can up later
0 prison 33 marrows
1 clay golem>u can up later slows em down
20 golem mastery
84 points no prereqs
done at lev 73 if you go to 85 12 extras
an u might want to think on enigma breast plate 30 str 800+def
alot more 4 life dex an vita
*nib7 let me know what u think!
 

omgimsoleet

Diabloii.Net Member
Could you guys estimate what BSpear/Bspirit damages will be if all 4 synergies are maxed at 20?

Then what if I did +skills and they were all around lvl 30? Thanks!!!

I'm deciding between just bone vs. pnB
 

Dancolen

Diabloii.Net Member
+ to skills doesnt effect synergies.

to test, I had a + 1 to bone spear wand and a + 1 to necro skills wand.

This was on a test necro.

Put 1 point into all synergies.

Switched between the two wands... damage doesnt change.

Only charged items and putting the points in yourself affects synergies.
the lvl 30 spirit or spear would go up in damage tho... but it wouldnt just be compounding like you think .
 

HarbingersOfSkulls

Diabloii.Net Member
ximazealotx said:
so ur saying i should max
20teeth
20BWall
20Spear
20Spirit

get DV and Decrep
gumby can be useful

and that anything i have left could go to CE?

thanks for the advise

Tell ya what...check the stickies for the bone guide by soulesschild.

Even if your not going to pvp...the skills are the same...and just add points to strength for equipment if your pvm.

HoS
 

xeyloderixed

Diabloii.Net Member
ce should never be maxxed. with the inevitable pnb skillers you are going to get, it should get past 15 easily (my nude mule necro has lvl 15 ce with skillers and crap gear).

1 in dim vision isnt enough; the duration is pretty terrible. i'd rather max dv rather than ce (but then i play hc, so death is unacceptable)

oh, and theres really no point maxing spear and spirit at the same time. when lvling, go for either of them first, then bwall, then the other; this is because bwall synergizes bone armor, which is a lifesaver.
 
Top