First Matriarch

Snake

Diabloii.Net Member
First Matriarch

I would like to introduce Matriarch Medea. She is a sorceress (lvl **) and has the following skills:

Frozen Orb 20
Cold Mastery 9
Static Field 1
Teleport 1
Warmth 1
Fire Bolt 20
Fire Ball 20
Fire Mastery 20

I think I will put the rest of my skill point in Cold Mastery.

She has the folowing items:

Harlequin Crest (Perfect Topaz)
Tal Rashas Adjudication
The Oculus
Skullder's Ire (Perfect Topaz)
Lidless Wall (Perfect Diamond)
Rare Gloves (LR 15%, FR 17%, 24 BCoGMI, Half Freeze Duration)
Upgraded Goldwrap
2x Nagelring
War Traveler

She has a bunch of life/mana/resist/mf charms and Gheeds Fortune wich Mephisto was nice anough to drop a copple of days ago.

I am currently using here to run the Ancient Tunnels, Mephisto, the Countess and Pindleskin.

If you guys have any tips for improving here, feel free to post them.

Dacar92

Moderator: Community, D2 Zon, DH, Inc Clan Officer
Congratulations on the Mat! I hope she finds some good stuff for the rest of your characters.

bradley_turner

Diabloii.Net Member
congratulations on your matriarch;
and may i say, you are the man ;) you build sorcs like me it seems, not putting stuff into meteor, and saving those precious pre-req points used to get to a skill you never use anyways :D

whomhead

Diabloii.Net Member
congrats on the Mat!

i've never played a sorc, so i don't have any tips to improve her... what's the next build you'r going to try?

Crazy Runner Guy

Diabloii.Net Member
whomhead said:
i've never played a sorc, so i don't have any tips to improve her... what's the next build you'r going to try?
GOGO ASSASSINS!

Congrats on the Mat. First ones are always the best.

crg

Mage11

Diabloii.Net Member
Congratulations on your new Matriarch. Good luck on her MFing career.

If you take a look in the EMB, you may find some unique liquid gold, amber style waiting for you in a large chilled glass - on me, of course. :drink:

Snake

Diabloii.Net Member
whomhead said:
congrats on the Mat!

I am currently building a multizon an I am thinking about starting a Hammerdin for pit-running/baal-running.
My druid is still waiting for me at lvl 79 (with 4000 life :thumbsup: ). He is in hell act 2.

Other builds I want to try out in the future:

- poison necro
- some kind of assassin
- wind druid

wildjinn

Diabloii.Net Member
w00t! build an assassin!!!! (I second CRG.) The dual-claw TS/DTail/DS/LS is pretty versatile and wonderful. I suggest it highly!