First hammerdin build

Shockeclipse

Diabloii.Net Member
First hammerdin build

So I finally decided to make a pally and i have a few questions. First off related to the build what is synergy? I keep seeing this....next q..whats a good merc for a hammerdin?

Big Boss

Diabloii.Net Member
synergy is a skill that adds bonuses to another...your blessed hammer gets boosted from vigor and blessed aim, so you should max those 2 skills, along with blessed hammer and concentration (use this aura).

most ppl go with nm act 2 defensive merc for the holy freeze, and put an insight on him for good mana regen.

Shockeclipse

Diabloii.Net Member
Big Boss said:
synergy is a skill that adds bonuses to another...your blessed hammer gets boosted from vigor and blessed aim, so you should max those 2 skills, along with blessed hammer and concentration (use this aura).

most ppl go with nm act 2 defensive merc for the holy freeze, and put an insight on him for good mana regen.

ok i see now, does poison damage affect blessed hammer? I mean poison dam charms etc. What about leech?

Yerba

Diabloii.Net Member
Blessed Hammer is a spell and does Magic damage, it is not a melee attack and cannot benefit from anything that affects melee damage.

Azzaron

Diabloii.Net Member
A hammerdin's leech is the use of redemption. Throw one point into that for quick life/mana boosts.