First character(s) if ladder reset?

Zalcitabine

Diabloii.Net Member
First character(s) if ladder reset?

What character(s) are you going to make first if the ladder reset? For me, it will probably be a mf sorceress (not sure if I am gonna redo a meteorb though) and a bow/javazon hybrid. Or maybe I will do a necro summoner again, as they can be quite good untwinked. What about you guys?

Zalc

CrazyPayne

Diabloii.Net Member
I will be going with a hammerdin as it will be my first since the beginning of last ladder season. Instead of completely maxing holy shield I will get conviction to help with killing baal.

Myrakh-2

Diabloii.Net Member
Zalcitabine said:
What character(s) are you going to make first if the ladder reset?
Assuming I'm still playing then, it will be a Skelemancer as always. The strategy to collect currency will be slightly modified, but the build and gear to trade for will be uinchanged.

Superhal

Diabloii.Net Member
i went dt barb first time around. fizzled out fast when you can't get to hell malah to shop. 2nd ladder i used a blizz sorc, she cleaned house and got me up to speed in under a week. i think this time i wasted too much time getting basic runes. so, for the next ladder, i think i'm going freezing arrow/lf zon, just in case i don't get jack, i can still finish all the quests very quickly, and mf the a5su's.

HardyTarget

Diabloii.Net Member
I'll make a lightning sorc, probably with a MF gear.
Not for any particular reason other than that I like the build.
I found it slightly more challenging to put all attributepoints to vita (harder to get a decent gear in the beginning), I'll probably do that with all my upcoming chars.

hulla-hop

Diabloii.Net Member
assuming ill play next ladder, which i higly doubt, i would make a barbarian, prolly concentrate and lotsa bo-goodness to help out others. also a blizz-sorc. makin just one char is boring i think :)

KnightFall

Diabloii.Net Member
I think I'll go for a summoner. I'm just building my first one and I love him.

Thing is, you can play untwinked with him, but for that initial rush to level and mf I think there are better characters (read sorc/hammerdin).

Also to fully kit out the summoner it's quite expensive...

KnightFall

definately javazon.

group of players minus pizza. some useless blizz sorcs who cower at the sight of a rogue scout

group of players plus pizza. teh pwn.

^^ but yeah, imo javazon has the best kill power in the game for non lit imm. and those aren't too common.

jordy666

Diabloii.Net Member
Cleric, i recently the wonders off his skills vs undead monsters.

So il probaly mf the tombs :D

-jordy :king:

KnightFall

Diabloii.Net Member
jordy666 said:
Cleric, i recently the wonders off his skills vs undead monsters.

So il probaly mf the tombs :D

-jordy :king:
Won't do you any good if you cant get there in the first place mate... ;) :lol:

KnightFall

JakethePeanut

Diabloii.Net Member
My own version of meteorb sorc.

20 meteor
20 frozen orb
20 fireball
15+ fire mastery
15+ cold mastery
1-2 warmth
1 static
1 tele
rest prerequisits

Gorny

Banned
I'll likely keep leveling my Warrior and Paladin.

Maybe do some Deadmines runs too, and try to get into a few battlegrounds.

Oh wait, wrong game....:teeth:

Pherdnut

Diabloii.Net Member
I'd be tempted to go with a bonemancer or skeleton/bone hybrid. I think they do better untwinked than most realize. Well, any experienced necro player who knows how to use curses can do well untwinked really.

Yeah, considering my Warlock is approaching 60 I'll probably focus on that, and since my Warrior is about to get his mount I don't see myself starting any new characters anytime soon.

That said, I haven't paid much attention to my tauren druid lately.

:teeth:

Ladder reset, eh? Tell ya what, if it happens, I'll play one character. I figure I can get one character up and running in a few nights, so I can take a break from WoW to do it if the reset ever happens.

In which case...hrm. Skelemancer was always fun, but so were Frosties. I dunno. I'll make my decision when the ladder announcement comes.

SirDooFuss

Diabloii.Net Member
I always start out with a paladin. However next ladder I will go exclusively Hardcore Ladder. :jig: First character will be a summonancer.