Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

fireclaw videos

Discussion in 'Druid' started by a brick, Nov 14, 2006.

1. a brick

a brick IncGamers Member

fireclaw videos

hello,

i have taken an interest in fireclaw druids recently.
    it would be great if someone who is a pretty experienced fireclaw druid player to please give links to videos of ther fc druid.
    if you can't, it wus also be great to get maybe some screenshots.

if you can't do either, could you please give a lost of gear, because i would like to know which variations work best.

thanks a lot,

brick

2. Jary

Jary IncGamers Member

I sorta took mine apart at the moment, but maybe I can get a screen shot up if I have the time one day here:

This is pretty much it though
    Jalal 'shael'
    Nigma
    SS 'Um'/phase blade/spirit 5bo cta/4fact Monarch
    Dungos 14%
    magefist
    aldurs 50% fire
    raven, anghellics, +3shape/45 life amy

anni, torch, 3xshape, lots of life/resist charms

3. xpumafangx

xpumafangx IncGamers Member

I dought you will ever see a video of a fireclaws druid dueling. You did come to the right place to ask tho. Because if some one did start making fireclaw druids dueling videos, they would most likely be a poster here. FIreclaws base damage is fire. The problem with that is that its resistable up to 75-95% then you can aborsb it as well. Where phy damage is only resistable up to 50%. Even tho fire should have a higher numbered damage value. The damage it should do is alot weaker then it looks. I am not saying dont make one. I am saying make one but understand the facts.

4. Verashiden

Verashiden IncGamers Member

Clicky

I wanna make a lvl 30 FC Bear now :)

5. lendial

lendial IncGamers Member

thats pretty cool but the people he was dueling were fairly clueless. talsorc and barb with zero resists.

6. ilovesoda

ilovesoda IncGamers Member

Indeed these were. But never underestimate talsorces. Mine (wich i will rebuild sometime because of ****ed stats) is a blizzard sorc and purely owns. I get many "lol" answers after i kill their perf geared smiter with my sorc:).

@Verashiden: Nice bear btw. Now go get that cta and own harder;)

7. Jary

Jary IncGamers Member

heh, I think its a randi' actually :grin:
    Either way, lol.... oh sry, that vid just cracks me up hahaha... the whole spinny thing makes me fall over...sigh

Blizz Tal Sorcs can be pretty good, I've seen some that just own pallys.

Fireclaw bears are fun and good for what they are--they catch a lot of players off guard too which is fun ^^. Yeah they can be resisted, but then that just turns into some crapola resist vs lower resist game. At 75% resist, they still do great damage don't worry... its only when people start targeting you with sorb till it really matters often

8. Jary

Jary IncGamers Member

:scratch: mmmmm... I actually think the barb prolly had 75% resist, it was most likely his life since they looked like lvl 70's or something lower. If this kid's stacked on damage and doing about 15k he can still be doing some pretty wicked damage to him even at 25%. For instance, I've dueled IK barbs with 75% all resists stacked and if you have enough ar, their life should plummet after a chain of hits--I think he just had crap life

9. a brick

a brick IncGamers Member

Thanks a lot,

@puma: from what i can tell from the movie, a pretty well equipped but not perf fc bear can own pretty well, even with what looked like 75% res on some of the chars. but i do think sorb will be bad. thanks for the advice tho.

the video was great, and good job with 1 hit KO'ing that pally :)

another question, should i use nigma, coh, or both depending on who im vsing. and is ss the best choice, or would a faceted monarch be better?

again thanks for the advice and vid.
    brick

10. Darksteel

Darksteel IncGamers Member

Just outa curiosity whats your AR?

11. Verashiden

Verashiden IncGamers Member

Lol not my Bear. This was on the forums a bit back but I couldn't find it so I had to search YouTube for it. I think the gentleman in question had ~12k ish AR

EDIT- And to answer the question posted a few posts up. I would personally use CoH for the res. However, the more experienced FireClaw Bears like using Enigma for the FRW. It's purely up to prefernce.

12. xpumafangx

xpumafangx IncGamers Member

Ok its a cool bear. I wont say a word inless i meet this insanebear, and beat them up. Good luck. Use what they use.