Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Fireball on left click, Orb/Meteor on right click

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by chubbypuppy, Feb 18, 2004.

1. chubbypuppy

chubbypuppy IncGamers Member

Fireball on left click, Orb/Meteor on right click

I read somewhere in the forums a while back of permanently setting fireball on the left click, and orb/meteor/static/telekinesis on the right. I tried it last nite, and while I think it will take a little getting used to (like NOT running into a pack of monsters unintentionally), it's proving to be quite awesome.

What I used to do for the past YEARS is have attack on the left always, and toggle my keys on the right so I can spam fireball/static while orb/meteor timers down. This worked well enough, but I never really know when my timered spell is ready to go. I would toggle, try to fire (and fail), then switch back to fireball. The new key setting is turning out to be great. I pump out a lot of damage, and I can always see when my timer spell is ready to go.

This may be common knowledge to everyone, but I just started to use it and I think it's great. Endless stream of meteor/orbs with fireballs at the same time.

2. FishASS

FishASS IncGamers Member

Well,my left click is glacial spike ~

the reason is that GS sometimes help to stop monsters ~ this is fireball that cannot provide such advantage ~

there is no real significant meaning to place fireball at left click ~ you cast meteor and u only need to switch fireball with hotkey for continuous fireball atk ... ~I dun see it's necessary to use left click fireball...

3. Bonesman

Bonesman IncGamers Member

I use Fireball as my my left click and meteor and orb teleport as my right click and it works amazingly. I can spam my firballs while waiting for the timer to end for meteor and orb or smack bosses and what not with fireball while teleporting around them in circles and not get touched, even by extra fast unique monsters.

4. FishASS

FishASS IncGamers Member

right clicks can do the same ~

it's just whether u want to switch hotleys or not ~

5. melianor

melianor D3 Wizard Moderator

Just a matter of preference. To me switching takes time, so i dont really like it. Fireball on left-Click aswell.