Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

FIRE vs COLD vs LIGHTING !! WHOS UR BEST

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Filo01, Mar 22, 2005.

1. Filo01

Filo01 IncGamers Member

FIRE vs COLD vs LIGHTING !! WHOS UR BEST

aight i have a fire and lighting sorc ... bought do pretty well besically same gear on both my little spamminghoes..

hoto
    griffons/tiara (2fire skills 20fcr 12 stregth 9 res 2 socs .. can't remmber all)
    2 sojs
    coh dusk (looks sexys :p)
    30 mara
    eth treks
    frost burns/magefist
    spirit

6fire gcs 35+ life -4 fire gcs 12% fhr 1 anni
    7lightign gcs 35+ - 3 lighting hcs 12% fhr 1 anni - rest life sc +fhr - mana

ALRIGHT WHO OUT THIER THINKS THIER SORC IS THE BEST ... and which sorc does all the pros think can eat everything with very little deaths......

4 me = ligthing sorc ....

2. hikids

hikids IncGamers Member

i agree

dude that is right.... the sheer speed of a lighting sorc and then the low mana for it can kick any ppl fire or ice sorc
    thats right
    llol
    -hikidsiv 85 lightinng sorc

3. RetroStar

RetroStar IncGamers Member

ES 200%FCR FBers

4. Rekk_Dalton

Rekk_Dalton IncGamers Member

i like a frozen orb/ES sorc w/ high static field and a might merc using insight, merc will kill cold immunes very quickly combined with your static and if its not cold immune its dead from the 1.2k orb shards and -200+ cold resist

5. parkerbsb

parkerbsb IncGamers Member

Rekk they are talking about PvP as far as I can tell, however I'm on the fence between ES/Orber and a 200% FCR fballer now. So even PvP your orber would do alright.

Just need to tweak your gear some that's all :D

6. gzvernon

gzvernon IncGamers Member

i have a lv 86 lit sorc doing 33k lit & 12k CL, i can go anywhere anytime
    she eats up monsters like candy & i dueled her against a couple ppl once & they couldnt beat me except once (another lit sorc lol) mind you she IS NOT made for PvP but for PvM, i think i did well considering that lol

7. mathil

mathil IncGamers Member

i think they are as balanced as they could be. they just have different mechanics and some are easier to use. blizzard is probably the hardest of the 4 to hit with, but it is DEADLY if you get caught in it. orb is the easiest to hit with, but it deals minimal dmg. fireball and lightning are somewhere in between. i dont' have enough experience with both in the pvp setting to compare them as i want, so i won't.

it comes down to skill (and gear). assuming equal gear, all 4 skills can be very deadly.

if you get hit with fireballs you won't live long. and they can stun. same thing with lightning.

if someone can do perfect orbs 9 out of 10 times, not many people will be able to stand up to them.

8. Filo01

Filo01 IncGamers Member

muahah nice feed back ... 200%fcr fber does put up a good fight that if u have 5/5 4 soc shield 2 skill 20 fcr godly stats 2 socs...... etc all godly gear...

but my it pretty much who get the fist 1-2 hits in 4 me and bam everhting dies..
    damn wisps lol

9. CookiesnCream

CookiesnCream IncGamers Member

I had a sorc like that, I'm in the process of remaking her now because I went with the stormshield route and ended up with barely 700 life for pvp. I had max block and the dr, but it wasn't worth it for such low life. Lightning sorcs can be deadly if you know how to aim with lightning, but my vote still goes with orb/es sorc.