Fire Sorc Stats-Please help!

Lawrencearm

Diabloii.Net Member
Fire Sorc Stats-Please help!

I have made a sorc with 200fcr and with fire sorc gear. She is lvl 80 and she all her stat ans skill points are unused.
I know I have to max fire ball and the other bonuses for it. And one point into teleport.

My question is, do I put all remaining points into es and telekinesis and put all my points into energy? I am going to use a cta. Would putting all remaining points into es and telekinesis, and put all stat points into vita be a bad idea?

I need suggestions. I will be pvping and pvming.

Thanks!

melianor

D3 Wizard Moderator
Lawrencearm said:
I have made a sorc with 200fcr and with fire sorc gear. She is lvl 80 and she all her stat ans skill points are unused.
I know I have to max fire ball and the other bonuses for it. And one point into teleport.

My question is, do I put all remaining points into es and telekinesis and put all my points into energy? I am going to use a cta. Would putting all remaining points into es and telekinesis, and put all stat points into vita be a bad idea?

I need suggestions. I will be pvping and pvming.

Thanks!
For both PvP and PvM read the 200FCR FireSorc guide stickied in the Sorceress Guide Library.
Also variants with and without ES are explained there, incl. stat and skill distribution.