Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Fire Sorc Skills

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Stings, May 26, 2005.

1. Stings

Stings IncGamers Member

Fire Sorc Skills

I have finished leveling my pvp fire sorc so that all of her synergies are maxed for fireball. Im not even done with my skill quests and still have some more leveling to do. My question is: What should i put my points into...i should have around 5-10 extra points when im done leveling at 90.

I was thinking:

1 to Ts and 1 to LM for some nice damage whiling teleing and a little help with immunes.

Or

going with ES which people have said works really well. Can this be effective with only a few points invested into this? 1 point into it means it will be level 15-16 ish.

Or

Should i just do a combination of them both since i will have so many skill points left?

Thx for your advice.

2. Quietus

Quietus IncGamers Member

Tstorm could be interesting, but it's damage will be so low that I can't magine it being any help in pvp. Esheild, however, would be a bad idea unless you planned on maxing Telekinesis, or at least sinking 16 points into it. It'll drain too much mana otherwise.

I've actually heard that Hydra makes a good endgame skill-sink, spamming them randomly when teleporting around could make for a bit of a more offensive retreat, so to speak.

3. Stings

Stings IncGamers Member

i figured that much for the es shield..i still wonder about ts though.. the stunning affect it may have could be quite useful.

4. sasja

sasja IncGamers Member

I don't think you have points enough for ES - but if you want to try, be aware that your TK level is even more important than your ES level. I don't think you have the points for a backup attack that will be effective in Hell either. A level 1 TS will just be pretty graphics (even a level 20 with LM maxed isn't impressive). FO is the cheapest back-up spell at around 30 points, so you can't afford it. It could still be a utility attack for you (slowing monsters). However, I assume you have HF on your merc, so it probably won't even be very useful.

I think the viable places to spend the points are either in getting a decent level cold armor or getting a kick-ass range on your Static (or perhaps some in Warmth and/or Teleport, depending on your gear and what you're gonna do with her afterwards). Last option is Hydra - you've maxed the synergies, so it will do ok damage. However, you've already got a timered firespell maxed (Meteor), so another one may not be that crucial, and Hydra's aren't big damage dealers at the best of times. They can be great around corners and the like, though. Your call :)

5. Stings

Stings IncGamers Member

yea. Alot of options to go with here Im just gonna have to think about it alittle more...Thx for the help guys.

6. jman131

jman131 IncGamers Member

no es or ts. es burns mana and guess what...YOur a caster!

ts will be to weak with 10 points.... im with hydra.IT can be a good distraction and do the damage to hurt someon esince youve already maxed fire skills.Thats my opinion

7. mhl12

mhl12 IncGamers Member

i would suggest putting some points in cold defensive skills (i.e. frozon armor, chilling armor, etc.)