Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

fire sorc question

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by DarKAzNKiD, Feb 14, 2004.

1. DarKAzNKiD

DarKAzNKiD IncGamers Member

fire sorc question

is it worth to max inferno for the meteor synergy or should i just get another skill...im plannin on maxin firebolt, fireball, meteor, and firemastery. (1 pt teleport, 1 pt static field)..that would leave me with a couple of skill pts...where do u think i should put the pts on?

2. skilledlord

skilledlord IncGamers Member

i guess u can put a point to shive armor or one of the armor...i don't really play chars to like too high of a lvl so i dunno :scratch:

3. DarKAzNKiD

DarKAzNKiD IncGamers Member

hmm...well im thinkin maybe split 10 pts into warmth and 10 pts into frozen armor?

or wut?

cuz i think the after fire dmg of meteor is kinda useless...and ur only gettin 3% increase of dmg per inferno pt...which aint alot...

im choosin frozen armor ova shiver cuz im usin a holy freeze merc so im already slowin em down....the frozen armor will freeze em..

any suggestions?

4. TWo

TWo IncGamers Member

im also searching for suggesrtions!

5. VTbbman

VTbbman IncGamers Member

I've built quite a few sorcs and with all of them, I've only put 1 point into warmth and that's all that I've ever needed. Only 1 point into warmth allows me to use my skill points elsewhere and I can just use +skill items/+mana regen items/mana pots to regain my mana more effectively. In my opinion, any more than 1 point into warmth is a waste. If you don't have the equipment to help with your mana regen, just stock up on the blues like I do most of the time. As for where to put the extra skill points, I suggest putting a point into frozen armor as it gives you a decent defense boost for just 1 skill point. Any extras after that should go into your fire skills and their synergies, meteor/fire ball/fire mastery/fire bolt. I hope this helps. Peace out.

~VTbbman

6. danc133

danc133 IncGamers Member

I'd only put a couple into your armor of choice and add a few to static so you don't have to be as close to use it on fire immunes and can still help out your merc.