Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Fire sorc mf- eldritch

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by Pyratheon, Apr 27, 2008.

1. Pyratheon

Pyratheon IncGamers Member

Fire sorc mf- eldritch

Ive got a fire sorc, and im trying 2 do some mf. Now ive been running eldritch, but haven't got decent items. Is edritch worth running? WHat kind of stuff can he drop? Where else is good for fire sorcs to mf?

2. Arnatkoak

Arnatkoak IncGamers Member

Re: Fire sorc mf- eldritch

I use to run Eldritch alot and he very very rarely droped anything worth keeping. I have actually given up on running him what so ever unless I am bored and want to kill a few extra minutes in a game. As for a pure fire MF I can't really help you much aside from wishing you luck.

3. Antonio

Antonio IncGamers Member

IIRC Eldricht is similar to Pindle. I don't Have ATMA installed atm so can't verify that. Hell Andy is a good target for a fire sorc, because she has -50 fire resists even in Hell.

4. sirpoopsalot

sirpoopsalot IncGamers Member

I think his monster level is 82 - so he's 4 levels lower than Pindleskin, which would also mean he can't drop many of the top-end items that Pindle can (Griffon's Eye, Death's Fathom, etc.). Basically, I don't think he can drop many good/great items that Meph can't - and Meph will drop good stuff a hell of a lot more often than Eldritch. (Don't forget Meph has level87 - so medium-TC/high-Q-Level items like Stormlash and Arachnid's Mesh might be possible from Meph and NOT from Eldritch).

Overall, Eldritch is a very quick, easy and safe MF target, and provides pretty decent experience points up until level ~**, so he's not a bad addition to an MF run. But his best drops aren't good enough that I'd want to focus on running him.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2008
  5. ProfessionalBerg

ProfessionalBerg IncGamers Member

He gave me 2 shakos. Can't complain.

6. Noite Escura

Noite Escura IncGamers Member

You can always go for Mephisto...
    Also, The Mausouleum, north of the Blood Raven's site has no Fire Immunes and is a level 85 area...