Fire Paladin Mage (uber gear required)

mrp935

Diabloii.Net Member
Fire Paladin Mage (uber gear required)

I remember someone talking about this once. Something like...
A Paladin with full Trang-oul's set (sans necro shield, naturally)
+ Dragonscale unique paladin shield

Would the +18 Fireball on Trang's synergize its +10 Meteor and the Dragonscale's +10 Hyrda?

My real question, I guess, is, if one could assemble all this equipment together, what type of build would you play (skill-wise)?
I'm thinking probably use conviction.
But a Holy Fire build might be interesting. Maybe with Vengeance, or as a Ranger.

Thoughts?

ROMVS

Diabloii.Net Member
mrp935 said:
I remember someone talking about this once. Something like...
A Paladin with full Trang-oul's set (sans necro shield, naturally)
+ Dragonscale unique paladin shield

Would the +18 Fireball on Trang's synergize its +10 Meteor and the Dragonscale's +10 Hyrda?

My real question, I guess, is, if one could assemble all this equipment together, what type of build would you play (skill-wise)?
I'm thinking probably use conviction.
But a Holy Fire build might be interesting. Maybe with Vengeance, or as a Ranger.

Thoughts?
Synergies only come from skill points you sink into the character. So since those skills are sorc skills to begin with, there won't be any synergies.

Mack

Diabloii.Net Member
I've pondered the idea of using vengeance, with maxed resist fire and salvation, Ormus Robes +15%fire (though I'm not 100% sure it'll work) socketed with a fire rainbow facet jewel. Other items socketed with fire rainbow facet jewels and fire damage items. basically an avenger that focuses on fire damage. Probably using conviction, since Holy Fire . . . sucks.

prion

Diabloii.Net Member
conviction seems to be the best idea to boost your fire spells
so what else?
You probably won't want to melee, but a bow might be an idea with holy freeze. or, you can be a cleric with conviction, healing the party and able to cast damage spells at the same time. Using synergized FoH is another idea.

Mack

Diabloii.Net Member
Apologetix said:
didnt know a pally could use the full trang set..

(trang shield)
"A Paladin with full Trang-oul's set (sans (without) necro shield, naturally)"