Fire Me.... Please

Amra

Diabloii.Net Member
Fire Me.... Please

Anyone else watch this show on CBS (Tuesday 9pm)?

The coffee shop segmant was :lol: funny.

And I am not one for reality TV at all.
 

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
Nothing real about it

I didn't watch it simply because I am tired of reality TV, particularly shows that claim to be "original" yet are copies of shows already on the air in Europe.
 

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
I didn't catch this one. My one reality TV show this season is Hell's Kitchen. Now that's a great show. Partly because it's easier to see the pressure the contestants are under, and partly because Gordon Ramsey is freaking hilarious. He's told customers to f off in both episodes so far.
 

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
It's on Fox. The premise of the show is that they took 12 people who want to be chefs, and they are studying under famed chef Gordon Ramsey. They were split into 2 teams, and each team serves half of the restaurant (called Hell's Kitchen). Not many of them have true chef training, but they all have some cooking experience, even just for at home. They have different cooking challenges, and at the end, the winner gets their own restaurant.
 

Freemason

Banned
"Reality" TV is about to come to it's end. When they're down to a show about getting fired, it's time to fire the TV execs that refuse to put on shows that don't suck.
 

Stevinator

Diabloii.Net Member
AeroJonesy said:
I didn't catch this one. My one reality TV show this season is Hell's Kitchen. Now that's a great show. Partly because it's easier to see the pressure the contestants are under, and partly because Gordon Ramsey is freaking hilarious. He's told customers to f off in both episodes so far.
I watched that--it's not bad, but they could show more of the cooking. fox has a tendency to try to create drama where it doesn't really need encouragement.
 

Damotta

Diabloii.Net Member
I've never heard of a show about being fired. Although, I have heard of Hell's Kitchen. I just cant get into that show though. I dont care for shows filled with drama and screaming. That boss guy Mr. Ramsey is too hot-headed for my liking.

But then again, I've lost what little interest I ever had in reality shows. It's the same kind of hubbub in each show :yawn:
 
If we fire Amra wouldn't we die of the irony?(Someone had to do it)


My sister has worked in several 'fine dining' restaurants and says all head cooks are like Ramsey, all they did was stick a few noobs into the mix.
 

Johnny

Banned
Freemason said:
"Reality" TV is about to come to it's end. When they're down to a show about getting fired, it's time to fire the TV execs that refuse to put on shows that don't suck.
Reality TV has been down the drain since we had 4 different nany-themed reality shows.


I really miss the 80's and early 90's with thier TV shows.

Fresh prince. Wings. Cheers. even the bradey bunch (thats the show with the family that has 2 uncles living with them right? Joey and Jesse?)
 
Johnny said:
Reality TV has been down the drain since we had 4 different nany-themed reality shows.


I really miss the 80's and early 90's with thier TV shows.

Fresh prince. Wings. Cheers. even the bradey bunch (thats the show with the family that has 2 uncles living with them right? Joey and Jesse?)
Brady Bunch is a show about two families(a mother with three daughters and a father with three sons) who get married and live together. I was never happy about the lack of explanation of their old spouses.


You are thinking about Full House.
 

CyberHawk

Diabloii.Net Member
Johnny said:
Reality TV has been down the drain since we had 4 different nany-themed reality shows.


I really miss the 80's and early 90's with thier TV shows.

Fresh prince. Wings. Cheers. even the bradey bunch (thats the show with the family that has 2 uncles living with them right? Joey and Jesse?)

Those aren't reality shows? Those are sitcoms like Friends, and Seinfeld.
Reality shows are like Survivor, Gilligans Island, Hell's Kitchen...right?

Which btw the wifey loooves Hell's Kitchen. She into all that food network programs also so..I guess that one was right down here ally.
 

skihard

Banned
The only reality shows I like are more commonly know as sports. Now that stuff is real and if you watch football you can even see some acting after a "good" play or touchdown.
 

Johnny

Banned
{KOW}Spazed said:
Brady Bunch is a show about two families(a mother with three daughters and a father with three sons) who get married and live together. I was never happy about the lack of explanation of their old spouses.


You are thinking about Full House.
Oh yeah full house. I like both those shows though.


CyberHawk said:
Those aren't reality shows? Those are sitcoms like Friends, and Seinfeld.
Reality shows are like Survivor.
I know that but what I mean is that sitcoms are actualy nice to watch and all reality TV shows suck.
 

jmervyn

Diabloii.Net Member
Freemason said:
"Reality" TV is about to come to it's end. When they're down to a show about getting fired, it's time to fire the TV execs that refuse to put on shows that don't suck.
The opening joke from the new season of Family Guy springs to mind...
 
Top