Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Fire Druid question

Discussion in 'Druid' started by devildriver, Jul 9, 2008.

1. devildriver

devildriver IncGamers Member

Fire Druid question

I'm going to make a fire druid and i was wondering if tornado can be used in any way like using fissure and then tornados to lock them up as ele druids do so well.
    Of course for this to work the tornados need to get the enemy in fhr so do they always do this or can ele druids really only do this because of the damage they do?

2. CYBERPUNK

CYBERPUNK IncGamers Member

Re: Fire Druid question

as far as I know everything goes into hit recovery when hit

it's just a matter of spamming out attacks to "keep" something in hit recovery (and obviously different targets have diff hit recovery times)

but if you're going fire, then you could always rely on volcano/molten boulder/firestorm to put things in HR instead of spending to get tornado

I could be way off, but that's the way it seems to me (like maybe I don't know about something special tornado has that other attacks don't)

3. Verashiden

Verashiden IncGamers Member

Re: Fire Druid question

You have to deal ~1/12 of the enemy's health in damage to force hit recovery unless they have "swirlies" over their head.

Also, that's a horrible idea for Fissure because its damage greatly increases when the enemy moves across it, not simply stands there.

If you want to stun lock use Volcano.