Fire Claws Bear -leveling with big leech problems-

-Ferro-

Diabloii.Net Member
Fire Claws Bear -leveling with big leech problems-

Hi all;
lvling my FC bear, clvl66 atm. I cant go PvM with FC coze of no life leech nor mana (biggest problem is ll ofc).
Since its fire damage i cant leech a dropp, so i keep going with fissure, what does not kills so much in nighmare (1.4k damge yet), cant even think about hell.

What can i do to go clawing through the crowd away? :scratch:

suggestions will be highly appreciated (show me ur tactics up!)

:thanks: Thnx :thanks:

Fer

Soepgroente

Diabloii.Net Member
Æ’enris said:
OMG, I forgot hunger, that will solve your occasional leech problem. (vic would kill me right now lol)
Requires an extra skill point though, not something you want if you intend to PvP later.

Manald heal ring's cheap for mana leech. Dracul's gloves with the life tap might solve any life leech problems on their own!

Soepgroente

Diabloii.Net Member
Æ’enris said:
Hunger can be used occasionally in pvp.
Aren't most minions unleechable (valk, shadow master etc) and would you not rather always use fire claws on your actual opponent?

Soepgroente said:
Aren't most minions unleechable (valk, shadow master etc) and would you not rather always use fire claws on your actual opponent?
afaik all minions are leechable because they're considered monsters, and Vic always recommended hunger and I respect his opinion.

Soepgroente

Diabloii.Net Member
Æ’enris said:
afaik all minions are leechable because they're considered monsters, and Vic always recommended hunger and I respect his opinion.
That would be changed from .09 to .10 then, i'm 100% sure you couldn't leech off a shadow master in .09. Pretty sure about valks too. Though maybe because hunger is a skill you can leech with it.... still a fire clawer won't leech that much with a robo-phase, right?