Fire Bear or Wolf

Wizard_Demonic

Diabloii.Net Member
Fire Bear or Wolf

I was wondering which is better for pvp just felt like trying something other then that overly common ele druid(wind) but I just wanted to hear every 1's oppinion if you choose bear plz tell me why and if wolf plz tell me why.
Also itd be a great help to list the best gear for the one u choose also skill points thx :"D.
-Wiz-
Quote :"The best thing about the snow is hitting your friend in the head with a dog turd and him not knowing it :"D"

Snarlin Stef

Diabloii.Net Member
Wizard_Demonic said:
I was wondering which is better for pvp just felt like trying something other then that overly common ele druid(wind) but I just wanted to hear every 1's oppinion if you choose bear plz tell me why and if wolf plz tell me why.
Also itd be a great help to list the best gear for the one u choose also skill points thx :"D.
-Wiz-
Quote :"The best thing about the snow is hitting your friend in the head with a dog turd and him not knowing it :"D"
bear has more life right? i would think bear.. 1 point in bear is all you need to get the massive life bonus... wolf however needs like 10 points in it at least...

1 point in bear
1 point lycanthropy
rest in fire claw synergies

VictusMetuo

Diabloii.Net Member
Straight Fire Claws? I wouldn't choose anything other than Bear. The only thing the Wolf has going for him is more AR. Bears are faster, more life, and more defense.