+Fire Ball and +fireball(sorceress only)

IMCanadian

Diabloii.Net Member
+Fire Ball and +fireball(sorceress only)

I read the guide on the fireball pally and he uses ormus because the +3 fireball(sorceress only) increases his fireball. Now this question doesnt really fit here, but I decided to put it here anywayz for two reasons. One, because of where I heard that +fireball sorceress only increases just the normal +fire ball(from trang set), was in the pally forum guide section, under fireball pally guide v1.10. Two was because if this works, I might have a new pally build. The build is still in testing, so I dont wanna release any info in case the builds a bust. Now my question is: Does +character skills only work for all open pluses or just in the fireball case(for instance frostwind has +7-14 artic blast. If I got a item with artic blast(druid only), would it increase. Or with Flamebellow, The +12-18 to Inferno. Would an item with +3 to inferno(sorcerress only) increase this.) One last question, would a item with Metoer charges increase the inferno? Sorry that this is in the wrong spot. TY in advance

[exile]

Diabloii.Net Member
Following the same logic as the Fire Ball skill, I would assume that yes, "Character Only" bonuses would apply to OSkills.

Meteor, however, is not a synergy to Inferno, and thus hsould not increase the damage.

IMCanadian

Diabloii.Net Member
Ahahha im sry. Inferno is a synergy of meteor. But newayz, would it work if it was the other ways around. Man I cant speak today. Ahh well.

[exile]

Diabloii.Net Member
If you mean getting the Meteor skill bonus from 4 pieces of the Trang set, then yes, wearing another item with Inferno charges would increase your Meteor damage. But that's the damage per second, not the initial damage... I guess you know that though.