Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Finnish clan recruiting grown up Finnish players

Discussion in 'IncGamers' Clan and In-Game Community Channel' started by Raksu, Oct 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raksu

Raksu IncGamers Member

Hey fellow Finnish people!

XXXXX clan has opened its doors, and is welcoming active grown up players in. This clan/guild started just with friends some (long) time ago, but now we'll start expanding it more since our plans on activating our clan/guild across different games is starting to get wind under its wings.

We're a three friend group, keeping XXXXX active, as a hobby. Whoever of us is most active in some game, is the leader in that specific game, and trying to recruit nice Finnish people to our happy family.
    Of course, because there's just 3 of us, we can't really have active leader on more than maximum of 3 games. Right now we're active on 2 games (2 in the other game, me in Diablo 3) and we'll keep it that way for now.

We like to have fun and laugh a lot, while of course from time to time play seriously and get the hard things done (still having fun and laughing on ourselves). It's not serious business with us, but still we like to try and be good, we don't want XXXXX to be noted as "that slacker clan" ;)

XXXX has a home page under way (it's already up, just needs a bit more content and tuning), forums are of course included.
    We have 24/7 TS3 servers where people can join whenever they feel like it, to see if anybody's online to chat with :)

If you like the idea of a Finnish clan with people across different games, come join us and make us active!
    What we need now is people who are more than just offline.

I'll be around almost every day (after work). I'm training few hours every Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings, otherwise I'm pretty much online.

See you around! :)

Link deleted

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
  2. Noodle

Noodle Moderator

This is a forum for the Incgamers Clan. You may notice the first sentence of the Welcome thread begins "Welcome to the forum for members of the official IncGamers Clan . . ." Careful perusal of this sentence will reveal it does not include the words "Welcome to recruiters of other, unaffiliated clans." Please feel free to join the Incgamers Clan and enjoy playing with other Clan members.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.