Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Finishing what I started.

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by NightShade, Feb 29, 2004.

1. NightShade

NightShade IncGamers Member

Finishing what I started.

Alright folks. For what good it still does I believe I will devote what time I have on the computer now adays to writing (hopefully with some help from others) some basic FAQ about dueling and Pking.

Why? Why type about a game that is pretty much on it's last, last legs? Because I'm bored and there's not a remarkable amount left for people to do but duel/pk.

If anyone would like to add anything (Seph, Baranor, Tec, RACH...ect) feel free to pm me or via email. There's always alot of questions of the "what build for level 9" type in both this forum and the PvP forum and I feel it'd hang those out to dry.

When it's done I'll submit it to Zappa (or some one will) and prehaps it shall get the sticky.

2. Spero

Spero IncGamers Member

Sounds like a good read, Shade.

I'll look forward to it! :thumbsup:

3. NightShade

Because I'm an Idiot I failed to write an acknowlagement to Baranor, who has indeed done a bang up job.

To be specific, I plan to speak more on the "how to actually get some one to fight you" and basic ettiquette more than builds, because builds are 90% of the fun....enticing that town hugging zon is less than amusing.

4. mali

mali IncGamers Member

Wooot. "Basic Etiquette" ???...
    Can we enforce that with a "if-you-don't-follow-Death-Squads-will-come-to-your-house-in-the-middle-of-the-night-and-shoot-you" rule as well?
    :clap:

Please?

m

disclaimer: I know that this is improbable, but one DOES live in hope

5. NightShade

Sure, we can tell the Riaa that they are uploading music illegally...death will follow.