Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Fine small charms of decrepify???

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by jason166, Mar 12, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jason166

jason166 IncGamers Member

Fine small charms of decrepify???

These charms give +15 life and +70 to mana,
    Are they worth trying to trade for or will they be gone soon?
    290s were masivly duped yet they are still everywhere...

Imagine a sorc with 40 of these in inventory... after using a cta
    she could easily obtain 8000 mana and 2300 life, combine with 90% Fully Synergiezed Eshield and you could take ~60000 dmg before dieing (before the pvp penalty) 10000 dmg after pvp penalty.

2. Zarhrezz

Zarhrezz IncGamers Member

If you're a hacker/duper who doesn't care about playing pure you could trade for it.

3. jonnybow

jonnybow IncGamers Member

Just sad ,just sad and lame .
    I thought this was forum cleaned up from loosers :( .

4. Jackson

Jackson IncGamers Member

That's just dumb IMO. I think that if people want to play a game where they would be invincible, then maybe they shouldn't be playing d2 because they're just ruining the game for us legit players.

5. jason166

Woh woah wooo there... Keep your pants on people, I just asked a simple question. I am not a hacker/duper. These charms would not make you invincible that's for sure, they would make you able to take more hits though.

Are you telling me that ppl on this forum don't trade for 290s as currency?
    These only exist becuase they were masivly duped. I think alot of ppl do yet they like to claim that they don't and then jump people for asking innocent questions such as mine.

"Let he who is without sin throw the first stone"

Jason

6. Tinfoot

Tinfoot IncGamers Member

Or to take a different tack, "Those who live in glass houses shouldn't be nudists." :p

7. Singollo

Singollo IncGamers Member

the point here is that 290pdsc can spawn legit and your fine small charm of decrepify can not.

"if one uses it, one should have stones thrown upon them."

8. Pent

Pent IncGamers Member

and another point is that alot of people play ladder here
    290s are all on non ladder
    and so...
    290 = teh suck

poison damage is so 1.09 anyway

9. Singollo

Singollo IncGamers Member

yeah open wounds is better now anyhow, and also i think there is a bug where if u have poison dmg, the 2x dmg from deadly strike dont kick in

10. Soepgroente

Soepgroente IncGamers Member

Stay away from hacked charms as much as you can. Sure, if you want sojs/high runes there's a big chance you'll end up with dupes, but at least you can use common sense in avoiding dupes as much as possible. Those 290's are duped and therefor banned on these forums also. If i ever see you trade on these boards i'll report you referring to this post.

11. jason166

I don't understand the agression

All I did was ask about these charms.
    Now people are threatening me. I just don't understand the agression I am feeling. I have decided not to trade for them. Also if you play on non-ladder like me you probably know that duped 290s serve as currency. You will have a hard time trading for anything if you don't trade your items for 290s and then trade your 290s for items. This is common sense for those who play on non-ladder.

So you want to trade for a nightwing veil... ok that will cost you. You have A storm shield, a Um rune and a wolfhowl. Hmmm you will never trade all these for a nightwing veil. Your ownly chance is to trade each item for a 290 and then 3 290s for a nightwing viel. This act does not make you a hacker or a duper you are just working within the economy that exists.

Now I've said all I have to say on the matter.
    Jason

12. wangboBW

wangboBW IncGamers Member

well i nerver trade for 290 pdsc even if they are "legit"
    not

13. sir goatscelot

sir goatscelot IncGamers Member

What you say makes no sense. You admit to using hacked items, trading hacked items, yet you are innocent and we the people of this forum, are the bad guys?. You do it because everybody else does it you say? Well it seems there are more people here who don't use hacks or cheats, than those who do? Keep your questions to legitamate game issues.

14. sasja

sasja IncGamers Member

You basically come to the most legit forum on the net asking: can I use this cheat with impunity (your exact wording was: "Are they worth trying to trade for or will they be gone soon?"), then wonder that the answers are slightly annoyed. No, under no circumstances is that just an innocent question.

Yes, we're a little tired of dupes and hacks around here - and in case you're wondering, that feeling does extend to the people circulating said items. Even if you didn't dupe or hack them yourself, by propagating them you spread the disease and are thereby a cheater and therefore unwelcome on these boards. Your veiled implications that everyone here is a cheater like yourself is just not accurate.

Lots of people trade very high end stuff in this board's trade forum where dupes are banned - so don't come here complaining that you can't avoid them even if you want to trade.

It's your choice - but if you want to keep posting here, I suggest you give up the cheating.

15. RunningUppercut

RunningUppercut Banned

I am utterly disgusted to see the attacks being places on Jason here. Just because this forum denies the existance of 290 charms does not mean that they cannot be discussed in any way. To make insinuations that he can be banned just for bringing up the subject is utterly rediculous. The rules say that 290s are not to be traded, but it is not mentioned that they cannot be discussed.

For people to make claims that they are "legit players" is rediculous and hypocritical in its own. For those that make such statements, I demand that you throw away your BOTD, Enigma, CoH, Doom, Bramble, etc etc... for we all know that the runes that made those items are NOT legitimate. For this forum to allow runes to be traded and turn around and ban 290's, duped amulets, rings, boots, and gloves is the biggest hypocricy on the internet. Anyone that would claim that the runes they have in their Doom or Botd are all self found is lying through their teeth. Nearly all of your runes in the Non-Ladder and Ladder economy are duped. Why are they allowed if other commonly duplicate items are banned?

Also, to deny the fact that 290's are the basis of the Non-Ladder economy is ignorant. Ever tried trading for an item like a Valor, or a BOTD Zerker or CB with items other than 290's/runes? Nobody wants your stinking items. They want instant currency that can easily be traded for other items. 290's also allow for a price range to be put on every commonly desired item. How can you do this with regular items? Chances are, the person you want to trade with has every item you offer, and has no use for them. I surely don't want a stack of SS, HoZ, Titans, Shaft........ for an Eth BOTD Zerk.

Legit? I can't tell you how many times somone has PM'd me a 290 offer for high level gear, inculding some of the more familiar names on the USEast trade forum. How can this site claim to be legit if 290s are still being traded, just not in public view?

Just a word of advice Sasja. To insinuate that he can be banned for bringing up the 15/70 charms makes you look like a rogue taddle-tale. Unless you have the word "Moderator" under your name, you have no right to make such statements.

Great! Assuming you have a nice runeword item, you too are a cheater for possessing duplicated runes.

What the hell makes you think that you can speak for everyone on these boards and render him unwelcome for making a theoretical discussion? Gimme a break. Your halo is not nearly as straight nor shiny as you wish to perceive.

16. MithrandirX

MithrandirX IncGamers Member

Like Sasja said, this is the cleanest d2 forum on the net, and I would prefer to keep it that way. The original poster can go to PLENTY of other forums to get information about hacked items. He should have known that apost like that would get jumped on pretty quick.

Mith

17. RunningUppercut

RunningUppercut Banned

That does not mean that duped charms cannot be the topic of discussion. Go over to the Barb or Pally forum, and see how often 3/20/20 are discussed in optimal character plannings. Being "clean" does not mean that the topic cannot be discussed. He obviously had the idea come to his head somehow, and even went to far as to do some math to come up with the numbers he did. It's really sad that you are trying to uphold this place as so righteous. It you want, I can provide links to threads with 3/20/20 discussed or mentioned so you all can go attack that poster as well if you like.

18. xAnjelofLytex

xAnjelofLytex IncGamers Member

I dont see why people have to resort to hacking/duping shiz. The game was designed to make you kill JUST FINE without hacking. How much of a challenge, and how fun is it if you are able to kill everything? Its not.

Legit is the only way to go.

"Stone all of them." :D

~Anjel

19. Newest Newb

Newest Newb IncGamers Member

@RunningUppercut
    Your point is true, that there are duped items discussed here, I think we are straying away from the subject. the thread starter was clearly asking if it was ok to use "Fine small charms of Decrepify" which I am almost certain does not exist (legitamitely). It is similar to the hexes of .09 "Hexing small charm of Immolation Arrow". See the similarities?

20. Pent

Pent IncGamers Member

I don't own any runewords other then ones I've made with the runes I've found myself :D
    (delerium with my hellforge ist)

Down with dupes!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.