finding normal games

thedong

Diabloii.Net Member
finding normal games

how can i find normal games to play in after i become a slayer (getting to nightmare)?? I wanna go back to do some cow runs, but all the games that show up when i click "join" are nightmare games....

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
You can no longer view Normal games once you're in NM. You can still continue to host them however. You can also create a new char, look at the Normal game list, memorize the name of the game you want to join, then switch back to your other char. Just hope that the game doesn't fill up by the time you get back.

desklampz

Diabloii.Net Member
Evrae Altana said:
You can no longer view Normal games once you're in NM. You can still continue to host them however. You can also create a new char, look at the Normal game list, memorize the name of the game you want to join, then switch back to your other char. Just hope that the game doesn't fill up by the time you get back.

Or you chould copy paste

Eilo Rytyj

Diabloii.Net Member
I keep 2 mules, one in normal, one in NM, just for this purpose. I scout a game with the mule, copy the name, switch to main character, paste then join.

Baal games are particularly annoying using this method, since they're usually full by the time you switch characters, meaning you've either gotta wait for the next game, or go find another one...

Cyber Dragon

Diabloii.Net Member
Baal runs are fast enough that you can dilly dally for 5 minutes then paste the name you copied, change the number, and voila; you're in. ;D