Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Finally

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by DANIEL3RD, Mar 29, 2005.

1. DANIEL3RD

DANIEL3RD IncGamers Member

Finally

Been playing this game a looooong time. Dont normally trade but rather like to find my own items. Meph is normally my main shopping area but its been taking me too much time to find the entrance.

So I switched to Pindle over the weekend and he dropped me the I.K soulcage armour, Tals gaurdianship and a Medusa gaze 8% life steal over Sunday and Monday. Together with my meph drops I have been able to complete both sets and the Trang Oul set just over the Easter period.

Pindle is so quick compared to Meph but you have to watch the speed penalty imposed by Blizzard.

I now only need Aldurs deception to complete that set. I normally do very good at MF but this weekend has been just phenomenal.

I run a lvl ** Frost zealot paladin using Crushing blow kitted out with Stonebreaker, TP amu, skullders with P topaz, Harlequin helm with P Topaz, 45% war travellers, 30% nagel ring, 19% cold absorb Raven frost, 30% upped goldwrap belt and Draculs grasp gloves for the life tap. My merc is a might merc with me from act2 nightmare, using ETH Arioc needle with +3 skills and amn, Guillemot helm (crushing blow) with unique cold facet. Armour is duress (crushing blow & cold damage).

Basically he keeps me alive especially against pindle. I tp into pindles room and switch to holy freeze and then to salvation. Life tap engages after a few hits and 99% of the time bye bye pindle. I then switch to Ali baba for final hit.

I know he has been nerfed but he still drops well.

2. bloog

bloog IncGamers Member

About a month ago I found my first Jah ever. I click it to pick it up and immediately I get "connection interrupted". Well nevermind I play a few hours more and behold Sur drops. Again connection interrupted as I pick it up.

Then, I didn't play for two weeks.

3. DANIEL3RD

That would make me sooooo mad. I have been getting disconnections pretty frequently myself lately, but thankfully before anything has dropped. I would just hate to id somthing only to lose it like that.

4. RTB

RTB IncGamers Member

The nerfing was countered by another change in the treasureclass system, and Pindle now drops better than he did in 1.09.

5. DANIEL3RD

Thats obviously explained my luck recently. Thx for the info. I see many more Pindle runs ahead