Finally....

Amiron

Diabloii.Net Member
Finally....

Today at 5pm (cet) i got my first 1.10 patriarch.
So now. Let me introduce you to Partriarch Doomhammer (Hammer barbarian)
I has taken me quite along time and alot of blood, sweat and tears to take him through hell difficulty (dont know how many times, since late act2, i wanted to throw out the comp, through the window)

And for those who want to know, yes he was/is twinked. Wouldnt have made it otherwise.

He's wearing:
Complete Ik set (both 1.09d and 1.10 items)
Mahim something amulet
Mandal heal ring
Raven frost ring

An heres the stats with full Equipment on.
Strenght: 237
Dexterity: 180
Vitality: 240
Energy: 30

Skills I have used:
Ww: Maxed (main skill)
Shout: 5 points
Bo: maxed
Bc: 5 points
Mace mastery: Maxed
Natural Res:intend to max it. as it is now its on lvl22
Iron skin: intend to put the rest of my future points in there, once res is maxed.

And now for a small introduction of me...
Ive been a member of the ULGD the last 2 years (can be more)
Got bored of the online gaming part of D2, so i went back to where i started once. Sp. :) And i find it quite challenging to play sp once again
And i found out about these forums for about a week ago (read about Atma somewhere else) So now, here i am. :)

Kaysaar

Diabloii.Net Member
First, welcome to the Forum! :howdy: Please take a few minutes to read the FAQs, and then swing over to the EMB and have an age appropriate drink!

Next, Great work on the Pat! :clap:

Ti-Ben

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats on the IK Barb! :clap: Those are awesome.

Welcome to the SPF, enjoy your stay here! :howdy:

Huorn

Diabloii.Net Member
Hiya Amiron,

welcome to the forum! Enjoy your stay, but beware of the various wild and tame animals here. Oh, and of Solo, of he's in a bad mood (he tends to kick newcomers on the shins).

Great work on the Pat! I'm still trying to collect the entire IK set for mine.

Kolor Klown

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats on the pat, seems like Ik barbs are real good, gotta make one for myself and check it out :). Also welcome to SPF ;)

-Klown :xgrin:

Amiron

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks Everyone. :)

That build imao is not for those that just started to play the game.
since i was very close to give up in late act2 hell diff (was in that act for almost a week.) but im very stubborn so i didnt gave up, which im happy for today. When i finally made it. :)