FINALLY trav runs paid off!

numbskull

Banned
FINALLY trav runs paid off!

USEast ladder, lvl 83, 177MF
after about 200 trav runs (not in one day), it finally paid off. Unique shako dropped. I almost wet myself. Just perfect for my hammerdin. After all of the hardships I've gone through with my first ladder char, it finally paid off. I finally found something decent. woooooooooo

revoke

Diabloii.Net Member
numbskull said:
USEast ladder, lvl 83, 177MF
after about 200 trav runs (not in one day), it finally paid off. Unique shako dropped. I almost wet myself. Just perfect for my hammerdin. After all of the hardships I've gone through with my first ladder char, it finally paid off. I finally found something decent. woooooooooo

trav runs are better for jewels / charms and not items. Try meph if you want items. Hes dropped hella shakos for me in 1.09. Once I make a blizz sorc im sure he will again.

numbskull

Banned
yeah i've recently added eldritch before i kill the council. today was a great day for MFing. reaper's toll, lightsabre, wiz spike, and some other good stuff i can't remember.

redalert

Diabloii.Net Member
get a meteor/fireball or blizz sorc and just pound meph run after run. the easiest way to run meph over and over. i've fallen asleep from doing meph runs...cause once u get used to it its routine and easy.

muteownz

Diabloii.Net Member
redalert said:
get a meteor/fireball or blizz sorc and just pound meph run after run. the easiest way to run meph over and over. i've fallen asleep from doing meph runs...cause once u get used to it its routine and easy.
agreed. my sorc is fireball/meteor with some in orb too for pit runs. with tals set it adds up good. but anyways meph runs have been much more rewarding. i dunno about you... wetting urself over a shako but i've found 2 shakos in a day. i just found an azurwrath the other night. also got me a fire facet jewel and gheeds. get yourself a sorc... thats what i tell everyone. always make a mf sorc to get u items. :)

pharsyde

Diabloii.Net Member
numbskull said:
and i don't meph because i don't have enigma. screw tryin to find lvl 3 with vigor.
Not hard at all. My pally can run like there is no tommorow. You just have to be extra careful when the stygian dolls are everywhere. Heck i can even run to the middle of big d's lvl if im lucky.

L

leesh

numbskull said:
and i don't meph because i don't have enigma. screw tryin to find lvl 3 with vigor.
get yourself a tele ammy on the switch.

NinxJutsu

Diabloii.Net Member
well, if u have charge, u can run fast. Just put charge on your left click, hold down shift, and use charge like your running.