Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Finally playing D3

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by Barloc, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Barloc

Barloc Diabloii.Net Member

After years of D2 and a several year break, I finally started playing D3. I bought it for my youngest son to play on his PS3. I felt really clueless watching him play & decided to give it a whirl...

Well I have to say its a pretty cool game. I'm still learning, but a few online searches helped me to figure stuff out. I ran out of gas/interest kind of fast until I picked up Reaper of Souls. Totally better experience with that.

After about a month, I'm using Barb 70(90) in Torment 1. It seems like gear drops are pretty decent in this game. I'm using Thunderfury & Fulminator at the moment. About 750k damage 40+/400+ critical. I tried T2. I can play but tough. Something amazing needs to drop to get higher but what lol?

Cheers

2. Cirth

Cirth Diabloii.Net Member

Yeah, RoS improved it a lot for me too. I almost stopped playing the game at some point. They should still add much more things into the game. Blizzard is too cautious in my opinion. If I were them, I would add things like Arenas from the day one. So what if it's not perfectly balanced, who cares. It's a damn PC game. I'm not looking to be a professional e-sport player... This game could be so much better if someone with balls took the charge.

3. Barloc

Barloc Diabloii.Net Member

Yeah D2 kept me playing for PvP. Baal runs for levels.

I never really found endless magic find to be fun. However, I do find adventure mode hack-'n-slash with my son to be a blast. It was funny yesterday when we both cast Call of the Ancients and I cast 2 shadow barbs from my amulet. 10 barbs in one area was confusing but hilarious.

So pvp. I haven't explored it but my son and I fight each other occasionally. Also hilarious. But I hear that this isn't done public ay? Oh well. That seems like a miss. If it does open up I would probably not want to stay on console...