Finally Kicked Hell Bhaal right in the Yeast Bowl!!

Iuris

Diabloii.Net Member
Finally Kicked Hell Bhaal right in the Yeast Bowl!!

Yep, got the highest non-hardcore title. For someone who first bought and played Diablo 2 when 1.09 was old, and after a CD splintering only re-started playing for 1.10 came out, at 1 hour per day, and on an ANCIENT machine (I had to try getting Bhaal several time: with FPS often down to 0.1, it can take far over an hour...), not bad.

A simple Summonancer (BTW, I always like the necro most, I really liked the revive-bone spear necromancer of 1.09. Sure wish Iron maiden were still a functioning base mechanic (not for the blood golem, BTW)), level 83, who died about three times that game alone. Got a lucky map, where only the Throne room conatined Gloams (but, of course, the obligatory spear-chucking cats made minion gaining really hard...).

Focusing on summoning skills, I have a +11/+12 to summoning tree, I think (found everything myself. This guy is supplying my other characters...). Practically no resists (I actually relied on the -100% cap...) Died on the second hit from anything...

Now, I'll either give DII a rest, to get my interest back up, or maybe level up my Bonemancer, Trapassin, Bowazon (whew, It's going to be a long way until she can use that Windforce I found for her...for some reason, I find good bows. Riphook, Witchwild string,...), Werebear, and, eventually, the Paladin, Barbarian and sorceress. God I wish I started them with -act5, Act three gets very tedious after a while...

So, thanks for listening.

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
hehe gratz on the pat, the first one is always the start of many more... lvl him up some more, maybe u will find some decent equipment for your other chars, that should grab you rattention to pat//mat your other chars :p

but again, great job on the pat :thumbsup: have a drink on me at the EMB :drink:

robin

Huorn

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats on the pat! The first one's always the best, I hear (only had one up to now, myself).

Playing a Summonmancer on an ancient machine sure is brave!

factotum

Diabloii.Net Member
Kewl! Now all you need is a second one--haven't managed that trick myself (2nd highest level character I have has only just reached Hell Act 1), but I'll manage it. Eventually. Sometime...

Kolor Klown

Diabloii.Net Member
Grats on the Pat, I'm starting on another one, only this time he's melee pally instead of necro.

-Klown :thumbsup: