Finally gathered enough courage to roll faith...

sunflowersmooth

Diabloii.Net Member
Finally gathered enough courage to roll faith...

So I had a couple spare hrs and I rolled a faith in a +3 Grand Matron Bow and I got a level 15 aura, and a...+1 to all skills!

What a shame. But I realize it probably happens about 50 percent of the time. How do you guys feel about only +1 to skills faiths?

Lord Nyax

Banned
Meh, the Aura is more important than +skills. Bowazons tend to not need a lot of skills, but each level in that aura is a little more IAS and a bit more ED, both are pretty juicy. Still an awesome roll. :thumbsup: Sorry it wasn't perf though...:tongue:

MapleBarb

Diabloii.Net Member
So I had a couple spare hrs and I rolled a faith in a +3 Grand Matron Bow and I got a level 15 aura, and a...+1 to all skills!

What a shame. But I realize it probably happens about 50 percent of the time. How do you guys feel about only +1 to skills faiths?
I have a friend who re-rolled his faith maybe 7? or 8 times to get a p one. So far no luck

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
I have a friend who re-rolled his faith maybe 7? or 8 times to get a p one. So far no luck
... Why would you reroll it? Trade the faith off for 2-3 HR's, or whatever they're worth. Trade one of those HR's for a new bow to use. It at least cuts down on the costs. >.<

Or, at that cost, JUST BUY ONE!

unslayer

Diabloii.Net Member
the +1 is bad only if you're going to sell it. many ppl complain about that coz they don't know how to play a bowazon.

the lying char screen says that my 14/1/3+10ed deals more dmg than the 15/2/3+0ed.
..i've used the 10ed to make ice tho :p a lot of cinema, but not much dmg.

MapleBarb

Diabloii.Net Member
... Why would you reroll it? Trade the faith off for 2-3 HR's, or whatever they're worth. Trade one of those HR's for a new bow to use. It at least cuts down on the costs. >.<

Or, at that cost, JUST BUY ONE!
because of the bow itself which has +15 ed