Finally back on D2

zzzackkk

Diabloii.Net Member
Finally back on D2

I was getting bored of D2 again so I decided to try out WoW. It was alright at first, but then I realized how slow paced it was. Then, when I'd be doing one of the two hour long quest chains that involved nothing interesting I would think about rebuilding my wolf, and how much more fun D2 is. The only thing that kept me going in WoW was to hopefully do some raiding, but after a few instances I realized that this game is all the same. I got sick of the targeting and the limited /slow mobility.
Not to mention the lack versatility on items. Everyone knows where every item drops and by which monster.
Anyways, I'm back, and am missin my druids.

Btw, the PvP on D2 is one of a kind!

zzzackkk

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Finally back on D2

Yeah, sorry about that. Just got a little excited. Didn't want to put it in an OT thread because the main reason I'm coming back is because of my wolf.

BAMFSpecialOps

Diabloii.Net Member

It is good to hear that there will be another wolf running around, now if I could just bring myself to make a come back.

BAMFSpecialOps

Diabloii.Net Member

Oblivion had my soul, esp. when I started dlin more and more things for it...not that smart*3.5 gigs of rar files...* lol. As the lore goes though d2 will call you back because theres nothing else out there quite like it. Its gettin more and more tempting to get back on d2...may have to load it up and see if it will hold my attention if I get a decent break from work today.

zzzackkk

Diabloii.Net Member

Yeah, I've quit D2 so many times, even for Oblivion. No other game is quite like Diablo. Not to mention, free form teleporting... I've never seen that in any other game, ever.

Anyways, I tried out my wolf, amazing. So fast and fun. I'm thinking of trying some PvM shapeshifting... but I don't know if I want to go hardcore or not.

CYBERPUNK

Diabloii.Net Member

ok this is getting OT too

but I tell ya, DiabloII has REALLY stood the test of time

what other game out there is going THIS strong like a decade later?

I am AMAZED that the freaking spamming real money transfer (RMTs for short) ppl are STILL making a profit on this game

even with all those MMOs out there, a FREE semi-MMO game is still kicking

I think it's the metagame personally, but I will say Blizzard North did a helluva damn good job on this one, THIS should be Blizzard's high-water mark not WoW (but I will concede that WoW pays the bucks and the bills these days)