Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Finally!!! (A reintroduction).

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by BeatMaster, Apr 7, 2004.

1. BeatMaster

BeatMaster IncGamers Member

Finally!!! (A reintroduction).

Hi all! :wave:

I´ve been a member of these forums for more than 2 years now, and today something happened that I´ve been looking forward to for a long time...

I´M ONLINE!!! :yep:

I´ve lurked alot, using every possible opportunity that I have had to visit this great forum whenever I was visiting an internet cafè, at a friends house, or everywhere else, where there just happened to be a connection to the internet. Now, I sit admiring my new DSL 512/512 connection and it just feels great to be able to visit this place on my OWN cpu, whenever I feel like it.

Because of this, I thought it would be fitting to reintroduce myself, so here goes:

Hi. My name is Rasmus and I reside in the northern reaches of a small european country called Denmark. I´m 27 of age, (28 on the 14th of april), and I´m currently a student of the Danish academy of music. I´m a drummer, playing in various bands/orchestras and playing a variety of styles which include pop, rock, jazz, fusion, brazilian and afro-cuban.

In my spare time I like to read books, go to the movies, (I´m a FANATIC film enthusiast), dig into a great computergame or two, (DII comes to mind), hang out with my friends and family, and practice the different instruments that is required of me. (Drums, the piano, the guitar and singing).

As for DII, I´ve been playing the game ever since it got released. I´ve been grailing for appx 1½ years now, and I´m down to be missing about 55 items or so, (not including runes). Speaking of runes, because of recent debates regarding this subject, I would like to show you which runes are currently in my posession. I have 2-3 of every rune up to MAL. I have cubed 3 MAL runes, traded an IST with a friend, found 2 VEX, (one 1.09 and one 1.10), found an OHM in 1.09, and found 2 SUR! (one 1.09 and recently, one in 1.10 during an Andariel run). I know that runes is a delicate subject, so I´ve decided that I will not trade runes with anyone, even though I´m looking forward to get into the trading thing. Just thought I would share this with you so that I´m not suddenly accused of cheating. I play legit ALL THE WAY! If I didn´t, this game would have been dead to me a long time ago.

My current project´s include my MF hammerdin called.....well....um....Hammerdin of course, who has just reached lvl 91. My newly started Vegasorc called Tal-Rasha, and a poisonmancer named Trang-Oul. (Yeah I know I´m not into originality :)).

So there we have it my friends.
    I love this place, not just because of the wealth of information that abounds, but also because of you guys, who provide this forum with it´s heart and soul. I truly feel that this place is a sanctuary, an oasis of peace in the center of the chaos that we call cyberspace.

*raises glass*

Here´s to you guys and to the future of the SPF! :drink:

-BeatMaster

2. Dacar92

Dacar92 Community, Amazon, DH Moderator & Inc Clan Officer

Welcome back!

3. Icebird

Icebird IncGamers Member

Welcome back BeatMaster! I'm pretty sure I recognize the username from the past. A Danish musician huh? Cool!

Chris

4. Kaysaar

Kaysaar IncGamers Member

I know what you're all thinking. And yes it's true. We drummers/percussionists are inherently cool. :thanks:

Always good to (re)welcome another of this sacred following. :howdy:

:uhhuh:

5. Vranic

Vranic IncGamers Member

I joined this forum for the very same reasons! The're great and we even have someone to blame for it all :lol:

So be welcome and have a :drink: from me.

6. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

Welcome back :wave:

7. BeatMaster

Ain´t it the truth! :uhhuh:

And score all the chicks too! :evil: :lol:

8. TrenShadow

TrenShadow IncGamers Member

Hey, I'm a drummer (and play guitar, bass, all brass, piano a bit, flute) but I don't have any chicks :(

Welcome back :D

9. Muffassa

Muffassa IncGamers Member

welcome back - it is always good to get active members!

Let us know if you need anything :buddies:

10. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

:wave:

Welcome back!

Isn't it nice now when you have your own connection? Now you can waste even more time here :D

11. BeatMaster

Don´t worry Tren, I can lend you one of mine. ;)

Thx for the warm re-welcome everybody. Drinks are on me at the EMB! :drink:

-BeatMaster