Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

finally...a good find

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Radiance, Mar 31, 2004.

1. Radiance

Radiance IncGamers Member

finally...a good find

So I've been compiling mf statistics on the pit and andy, you know just because I'm bored, and I FINALLY found a SOJ from Andy. This marks my first one EVER that I have found dating back all the way to D2 classic. Makes me not want to trade it for duped runes, being that it's legit and all. :)

Anyone else have any items they've only run into once while mfing?

I can only think of Griz's helm and shield that i've found, but mostly in 1.09

2. wangzhonnew2

wangzhonnew2 Banned

bk short sword, griz helm

3. NIRVANA

NIRVANA IncGamers Member

IK Armor, and in a pit run, I found Trangs belt and sazabi sword in the same run. And even better, I had a Mess. Reaver and Andy's Visage drop in another run. :D

4. Uriah_Heep

Uriah_Heep IncGamers Member

Wf is my best drop from Pindle 1.10.Or maybe my close to perfect Tomb Reaver in the Pit.

5. MAdmart

MAdmart IncGamers Member

also a soj in 1.09

6. skihard

skihard Banned

I still have my one Zod rune found back in the short stint of 1.08 or begining of 1.09 and I refuse to trade or even use it because I like to go look at it every once in awhile to say wow look at that.

7. Atomium

Atomium IncGamers Member

My best find ever is a jewel 37%ed/15ias, found in Hell Cow.
    My happiest mf run was Hell Meph when he dropped my Stormshield.
    Actually, most of my riches come from collecting, cubing and trading crafting runes and PGems!

8. xXxDraGonFlYxXx

xXxDraGonFlYxXx IncGamers Member

heh good find ...my best would also be soj,back in .09 in nm from bremmsparkfist!!! could not believe it.. others are valor ,tals armor(2),and for some reason shako's like me i have found 4 .09 and 2 .10 ladder.

so continued good luck :thumbsup:

9. Tuoppi

Tuoppi IncGamers Member

My best founds are 1 Arachnid, 2 Harlequin Crests (the other one was ethereal) and 2 Gheeds.

10. SilentMagik

SilentMagik IncGamers Member

The one I rate highest is probably the azurewrath i found. I almost went nuts when I identified what I thought was another LS :surprise:

Also Gf and tal armour are memorable one time only finds.

11. warlock_666

warlock_666 IncGamers Member

For me IK armour from pindle in 1.10 and my Ohm rune from pindle in 09. Well, that was until i found another Ohm in the Pit in 1.10 ;)

12. Raena

Raena IncGamers Member

It was in the days when I knew close to nothing about items and was always asking my little brother if I should ID an item and if it was worth keeping. I had done alot of runs that day but had found nothing usefull, so I was kinda bored and annoyed. Then mephi dropped a unique championsword. I was thinking that it was just another useless sword. I identified it because it would give me more money and almost sold it to Ormus. I just shouted to my brother (who was upstairs) that I had a stupid doombringer and that I was going to sell it. Next thing I hear him running down the stairs asking me shouting if I had gone mad? He was just in time and I hadn't sold it. I never forget the way he shouted at me :lol:. Actully kind of weird the way the story of my doom continues. I traded the doom with my brother (if I think about it now I'm almost certain he ribbed me of, because he just gave me alot of crap, saying to me I really needed it, kindda sad to rib off your own sister, but anyway) and when he muled it there was a huge lag and he got kicked from battlenet. Scared that we lost the doom we checked my account and to outr great relieve it was still there. When he looked at his account he had the same doom!!! So because of some lag the doom got multiplied. I still don't know how that is possible :scratch:.

Sorry for the long story...

13. Kim

Kim Banned

gj on duping btw

14. gauntscorpion1

gauntscorpion1 IncGamers Member

i found 2 soj in 09 2 tal armor and my best rune was an ist i found in cows the day the big dupe came out . i dident know yet and thought i got a good deal tradeing it for 12 soj now in 1.1 ive found a vex ss perfect wf eagle shako and tones of other stuff but u know what i never have forund is a vamp helm god cant think of the name oh well then wy friend in nm shoes it to me and said he found it on a baal run damn him.............

15. Kim

Kim Banned

1.10 drops are ******** and all means nothing cos it's so easy to find everything but the best rare mods :howdy: