Filling Socketed Trang

Zauberer

Diabloii.Net Member
Filling Socketed Trang

So in my excitment to have a complete Trang Set, I decided I would make it the best Trang set ever. So, I personalized it, and socketed the helm, shield and armor. Now I don't want to go and throw something in those sockets I'll regret later. What's the best things I could put in the sockets. Should I up my resists to have perfect resists in hell, or is there some great jewels or runes i should be waiting for?

Thanks for the advice.

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
Zauberer said:
So in my excitment to have a complete Trang Set, I decided I would make it the best Trang set ever. So, I personalized it, and socketed the helm, shield and armor. Now I don't want to go and throw something in those sockets I'll regret later. What's the best things I could put in the sockets. Should I up my resists to have perfect resists in hell, or is there some great jewels or runes i should be waiting for?
This depends on the build you’ll want to use it on.

RetroStar

Diabloii.Net Member
Trang set gives such a nice resist in general and in full set so you won't need to socket too much stuff with resist stuff. A pdiamond in the Trang shield should give you max resist in Hell.

Also, as stated, it really depends on what you're using the set for.

Tibialposse

Diabloii.Net Member
RetroStar said:
Trang set gives such a nice resist in general and in full set so you won't need to socket too much stuff with resist stuff. A pdiamond in the Trang shield should give you max resist in Hell.

Also, as stated, it really depends on what you're using the set for.
If you need some resists still, use an um or p diamond in the shield and maybe some p topaz in the armor and helm for some extra mf. It depends on the build and where and how you like to play him and your other needs reallly.

waflob

Diabloii.Net Member
For a summoner, I usually put a perfect diamond in the shield and ptopazes in the rest for better mf.

For a poisoner, you may want to concentrate more on facets.

I suppose the answer really is to look at the areas where you feel there are weaknesses and correct these accordingly. Don't forget that you can always 'clean out' the sockets later, using a fal (I think) rune.

DelBoy