Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

figured it out

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by littlewiggy, Apr 8, 2004.

1. littlewiggy

littlewiggy IncGamers Member

figured it out

there was a post a few days ago about a bone necro that said he was doing 13k damage.... going to tell you a story about how I figured it out

I started a fire sorc yesterday and was doing baal runs with a group of people to gain a few levels. when I noticed anouther fire sorc who was saying he was doing 32k damage. I thought what the **** then I noticed he was about at level 50 and I was at 30 and I wasnt doing 1000 damage. I thought wow maybe I could do 32k damage when I level up. Today I got to level 50 (and started nm) and noticed I was doing 3.2k damage.

simply put the person doing 13damage needs to learn how to type and that it is 1.3k damage. just like the person that said he was doing 32k.

people just need to know that some people will take what they say when they mistype literaly

(hope you can understand this)

2. Anarchist-DH

Anarchist-DH IncGamers Member

Or it's just plain old fashioned BS.

3. littlewiggy

littlewiggy IncGamers Member

lol that to

4. Pallidum

Pallidum IncGamers Member

The post mentioned that the nec who has 13k damage spirit was killing everyone. If its a typo like u suggested, then he would be doing 1.3k damage, which is weak.

I think 13k dmg bs is just a load of crap.

5. polarman

polarman Banned

13k bs dmg is impossible with legit gear we all know that, maybe it was 1.3k and everybody in his game was uber weak

6. Dazuni

Dazuni IncGamers Member

ah, I see

that post did stir a lot of comment.

7. Watzit2ya

Watzit2ya IncGamers Member

Alot of people always exagerate their damage. Alot of it comes from being defensive. When you ask someone what damage they are doing, or even if someone asks you, your first natural feeling is to go into defensive. Now most people answer truthfully regardless because they are secure enough, but you have the few, mostly younger kids who feel the need to lie and say they are doing rediculous amounts of damage. Its just common. Its almost a 100% accurate way to judge peoples age in this game. Course not like you all dont arleady know that.