Fight

Chief JB

Diabloii.Net Member
Fight

Ok, here is the story.

Yesterday night at the school's talent show, a kid I know got into an argument with this other kid during the show. Well Calvin (This is the kid I don't really know or like) got up and left before the show was over.

When the show was over Tyler (This is the kid that I know better of the two) and another friend named Ward were leaving the school to go over to Ward's house which is right across the street. Calvin was outside waiting for them with his dad. Calvin's dad is 47 and I hear he used to box. He is a very big guy. When Tyler and Ward came out, he was like "You two are going to finish this right now." Tyler and Ward were like "What?" and they walked around them to Wards yard.

As Tyler's back was turned Calvin's dad was like "Ok son, remember what I told you" and then Calvin started hitting Tyler in the back of his head. Of course Tyler started fighting back because he wasn't gonna just sit there and get hit. During the fight Calvin's dad just hovered over them and told Ward and some of Tyler's other friends around that if they jumped in he would beat their ***. He started arguing with Ward calling him a stupid little ****** and such.

A teacher ended up breaking the fight up and Tyler and Calvin got suspended. But the thing about this fight that I was suprised at was the dad. He was sitting there arguing with and threatening kids, and egging on his son. I just thought that was inappropriate.
 

Any1

Banned
Some people grow up, but never mature past the age of 14. Unfortunately these low-brow, knuck-dragging, mental-midgets are all too common.
 

toader

Banned
Yup, very inappropriate.

Im sure his son will grow up to do wonderful things for society, as they all do.
 

mouschi

Diabloii.Net Member
I got into a fight like that once. The father of the other guy even made a ring for us out of a garden hose. At the end of it, he had charges pressed against him because he threatened my friend's lives if they crossed the street to break it up. I found that funny.
 

Chief JB

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, today I guess the people involved went into the principal's office for a meeting. Ward said on his way out he saw Calvin's dad be escorted out of the building by police.
 

Ev_

Diabloii.Net Member
How old are these kids? If they're under 18, they should've jumped in to break it up. If the dad touches them, he's off to prison guaranteed.
 

Savage

Diabloii.Net Member
Ev_ said:
How old are these kids? If they're under 18, they should've jumped in to break it up. If the dad touches them, he's off to prison guaranteed.
Exactly what I was thinking.
 

Agent Orange

Diabloii.Net Member
I was sitting in the grass outside a metro bus just yesterday stop smoking a ciggarette with my friend Jordan when a girl I used to date got off the bus, followed by her boyfriend. I yelled "Hey Dizz!" (her names Desiree, I've always called her Dizz though) the guy walks up to me, gets in my face, and starts yelling at me saying I was "hitting on his girlfriend" I just laughed, he got pretty pissed off and was about to hit me when desiree stopped him, and they walked off, and he turned and yelled to me "I'll knock your **** out!"

What does that even mean? People are ****ing stupid.....
 

Steel_Avatar

Diabloii.Net Member
Orange: Folks like that are insecure.

Chief: Fathers like that are stupid. What do they think they're doing to their children? Helping them? Not likely.
 

Ev_

Diabloii.Net Member
Agent Orange said:
I was sitting in the grass outside a metro bus just yesterday stop smoking a ciggarette with my friend Jordan when a girl I used to date got off the bus, followed by her boyfriend. I yelled "Hey Dizz!" (her names Desiree, I've always called her Dizz though) the guy walks up to me, gets in my face, and starts yelling at me saying I was "hitting on his girlfriend" I just laughed, he got pretty pissed off and was about to hit me when desiree stopped him, and they walked off, and he turned and yelled to me "I'll knock your **** out!"

What does that even mean? People are ****ing stupid.....
Jealous and overprotective.
 
Agent Orange said:
I was sitting in the grass outside a metro bus just yesterday stop smoking a ciggarette with my friend Jordan when a girl I used to date got off the bus, followed by her boyfriend. I yelled "Hey Dizz!" (her names Desiree, I've always called her Dizz though) the guy walks up to me, gets in my face, and starts yelling at me saying I was "hitting on his girlfriend" I just laughed, he got pretty pissed off and was about to hit me when desiree stopped him, and they walked off, and he turned and yelled to me "I'll knock your **** out!"

What does that even mean? People are ****ing stupid.....
What it means is, your ex-girl Dizz is as good at picking guys as Freddy Kreuger is at picking his nose.
 

Choogy

Diabloii.Net Member
People are just stupid in general...

And how does this remind me of that guy who tackled the ref at that game...oh yea, stupid parents gettin too involved
 

Yaboosh

Diabloii.Net Member
MixedVariety said:
What it means is, your ex-girl Dizz is as good at picking guys as Freddy Kreuger is at picking his nose.

Kreuger's knive fingers is just a glove, so he could simply take the glove off and pick his nose to no end. So your analogy doesnt work.

I swear, this forum is degrading constantly. I thought better of you Mixed.
 
Yaboosh said:
Kreuger's knive fingers is just a glove, so he could simply take the glove off and pick his nose to no end. So your analogy doesnt work.

I swear, this forum is degrading constantly. I thought better of you Mixed.
My analogy was indeed flawed, much to my chagrin. Can I regain some points if I change the name from Freddy Kreuger to, say, Wolverine? Captain Hook? Michael Jackson?
 

Chief JB

Diabloii.Net Member
Ev_ said:
How old are these kids? If they're under 18, they should've jumped in to break it up. If the dad touches them, he's off to prison guaranteed.
Ward might be under 18, I'm not sure. I'm under 18 but I wasn't there. If I was and I did jump in then, yeah he would go to jail, but my face would've been killed.

I don't think Tyler would put up a good fight with Calvin and probably beat him anyways. It just that he was attacked from behind.
 
Top