Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

FHR for wind druids?

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Static, Mar 15, 2004.

1. Static

Static Banned

FHR for wind druids?

For all you wind druids out there whats your FHR?

I always try to have some sort of FHR with my characters and was just wondering whats a good breakpoint for wind druids. Main point here is to get away from mind blast lock, charge, or any type of attack that stuns you. Any help would be great thanks.

Brief history: I know I have low posts but trying to build now. (couldnt register my hotmail account) I have been reading these forums for awhile and I feel I am a pretty good Pker. Some of my character include WW sin, Foher, MF sorc and currently 85 Windy.

2. egervari

egervari IncGamers Member

I think it's the same for all characters. If I recall, 80-90% is a good amount because the next breakpoint is more than twice that amount and it's unreachable unless you stack up with charms. I think using treks (20) and jalal's (30) is a good place to start as far as fhr goes. Given typical windy druid gear though, there isn't much room for more fhr so you have to make up the rest with charms. Usually you can find skill/fhr grand charms to help you get 80-90%. If you can get to this amout without jalals, I say use shako instead.

3. proudfoot

proudfoot IncGamers Member

Welcome to the Forums!! :D :D

Actually egervari, the breakpoints are different for every character, as well as for shifted Druids. The sticky about TheDragoon's calculator has all the breakpoints in it, if you want to check that out.

Good luck!

4. Static

Static Banned

Thanks for the info and to future replies thanks as well. I've seen the breakpoints, I was just wondering what most windys equiped, I have a variety of charms and jalals maybe I"ll do some testing as well.

:buddies: << Dont know why I used this icon, looks cool I guess heh.

5. Æ’enris

Æ’enris Banned

Only 25 for me, I'm working on it.