FHR chart for paladins

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Check the strategy compendium. The link is in my sig...

What a great idea to add the important links into the sig. That way I can make even more postings per hour, hehe.

helvete

Diabloii.Net Member
krischan said:
No remorse, no repent / we don't care what it meant / another day, another death / another sorrow, another breath.
That's a metallica quote, from the good ol' days when metallica was metallica and nu-metal didn't exist! Does this mean I can use Dimmu Borgir lyrics as my sig?? :D

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
helvete said:
That's a metallica quote, from the good ol' days when metallica was metallica and nu-metal didn't exist! Does this mean I can use Dimmu Borgir lyrics as my sig?? :D
as long as it doesnt have any bad language. And you need to be a pal first for a sig. :thumbsup:

CerebralBloodbath

Diabloii.Net Member
that char seems accurate i got about 7 5% and my health is alright with my hammerdin. could i get more and improve myself?

and dimmu borgir lyrics, i could just see that WELCOME TO THE F*****G ARMAGEDDON! :lol:

helvete

Diabloii.Net Member
CerebralBloodbath said:
(...) and dimmu borgir lyrics, i could just see that WELCOME TO THE F*****G ARMAGEDDON! :lol:
I'd probably use a quote from "Indoctrination", and hope this forum is full of crazy christians ;)

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
My postings are always 100% free of those icky-poo words and I will keep it the same way with my signature ;)