Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

few tk/orb sorc build questions

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by wlezel, Sep 14, 2006.

1. wlezel

wlezel IncGamers Member

few tk/orb sorc build questions

atm.. lvl 60.. i have **** gear.. first HC char.. 225 vit base, 50 str base, and saving points from here on till i decide what i wanna do. I know for sure I will want to use a spirit monarch so i'll be having 156 str or whatever later on, but my question is.. do i need to really get max block(Not with the spirit monarch, with whistans/ss for backup)? or can I dump the points into VIT instead of dex for mass life? I've heard before, with a ES build you don't need block, get more VIT instead. My last question is, with this build, do I need to invest points into energy? I havn't yet nor have I ever on any sorc build.. but this is my first ES sorc build.. any help will be appericated. Thanks.

P.S. She's built for MF'ing Andy/Meph, ofcourse.

2. PhatTrumpet

PhatTrumpet IncGamers Member

I guess I don't really get this whole "back up" concept. As an MF Sorc, you have your killing/teleporting weapon switch and you have your mf weapon switch. There's no third weapon switch for "back up".

If you want to use 'Spirit', leave dex base. If you want to use Whitstan's/SS, pump dex up to max block. You don't really need max block for any build, but it's definitely a nice thing to have when teleporting Durance 2.

Don't put anything into energy; Frosties/Wizzy/charms/jewelery will solve all your mana issues.