Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Few questions from a nooby.

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by KezR, Jun 13, 2008.

1. KezR

KezR IncGamers Member

Few questions from a nooby.

Hey guys, recently bought LoD and started playing D2 again.

Just wondering what is the best untwinked PvM build (not just necros)?

Reason I posted on this forum was cause I remember in the past my blood golem necro with high iron maiden curse doing really well, except I can't even find a guide for it, which suggest IM sucks now?

Also, I read a few guides and it seems the skele summoner build is best, but my comp really doesn't like large numbers of dudes running around at once, or at least, my internet connection hates other skele summoners, cause whenever I'm around them I lag like hell. Will I lag if I take this build, or only other players around me?

Thanks guys.

2. Jahgro

Jahgro IncGamers Member

Re: Few questions from a nooby.

Probably the best untwinked would be fishymancer. It is a great build for a person who doesn't have many items. People have claimed it can be beaten on hell without using any equipment at all.

3. mephiztophelez

mephiztophelez IncGamers Member

there have been numerous credible accounts of naked skelly'necs solo'ing their way to Guardian status.

4. Jahgro

Jahgro IncGamers Member

I'm not saying i didn't believe it. Playing a fishymancer you know the power they have.

5. Vharis

Vharis IncGamers Member

I have to agree. I've not tackled the Ladder yet, I'm going to for the first time after the reset, so I've been playing one in the single player, and on /players8, the fishymancer is pretty awesome. I'm going to play on b.net though for the time being so I can get through all the difficulties, since I've not done that yet.

I've tried to play paladin and barbarian, but I keep being drawn back to the necro. I just think it's fun, and more my playstyle.

6. lumpor

lumpor IncGamers Member

The blood golem can't leech life from thorns/IM anymore. Im and thorns arre useless nowadays, since in hell, monsters have about 100 times as much life as they do damage. So if you have 10000% thorns, it will still take 10 hits for a normal enemy to die.