Few questions about Werebears.

aZNx05J3

Diabloii.Net Member
Few questions about Werebears.

When you morph, there's a % of extra life. If I was also using CtA, do I add the % of BO to the % of morphing and then multiply my life. Or do I multiply % of CtA by my life and then multiply % of morph by the BO'd life?

In Werebear form, is only the IAS on the weapon factored? (so if I had Lavagouts, it wouldn't matter)

In Werebear form with Level 9 Fanat and with 40 IAS coming from a Beast Berserker Axe, how fast will my regular swing be? (the weapon calculator is confusing :( )

Also, with +3 Lyco and +3 Werebear on the Beast weapon, do +Skills such as Enigma boost the skill level of the Werebear and Lyco?

Thanks.

Grobyc

Diabloii.Net Member
1.) I'm pretty certain that Werebear and Battle Orders is not compounded. So you add the percentages together and multiply your life.

2.) IAS from skills and non-weapon IAS does matter, it's probably not as significant compared to the weapon IAS though.

3.) If I used the calculator correctly, it should be 9 frames.

4.) Enigma will add onto that. +skills will still give you plus skills to skills that you didn't learn but equipments give it to you.

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
1. I think Grobyc is right...anything else would be insane:)

2. IAS from gear other than your weapon does matter...in your Beast berserker axe example you'd need 32% IAS to get it from 9 frames to 8 frames which is max.

aZNx05J3

Diabloii.Net Member
Grobyc said:
1.) I'm pretty certain that Werebear and Battle Orders is not compounded. So you add the percentages together and multiply your life.

2.) IAS from skills and non-weapon IAS does matter, it's probably not as significant compared to the weapon IAS though.

3.) If I used the calculator correctly, it should be 9 frames.

4.) Enigma will add onto that. +skills will still give you plus skills to skills that you didn't learn but equipments give it to you.
Thanks; so...8 Frame is max...dang...that's too slow for me :rolleyes: