2* soj
amu: +2 nec +10% fcr, +17 strenght, +13 mana

shield:
homuculus (um)

helm
harlequin crest (shael)

anni: 17/18

i have problems with my resists: +10 all resists

still got a mara 29 and a shako um lying around but if i do switch i lose 10 fcr and 20 fhr (wich i must compensate with 2* fhr summon skiller then)

anyone have some advice for me what i best should cause i just dont know anymore

rgzzz
Richo

HarbingersOfSkulls

Diabloii.Net Member
richo said:
my summoner has a problem and i dont know what to do

current gear:
armor:
enigma breast plate

weapon:
beast war axe
switch:

CTA x/1/x
lidles

boots:
marrowwalks

gloves:
TO gloves (63 strenght)

belt:
arachnid (50 strenght)

jewelry:
2* soj
amu: +2 nec +10% fcr, +17 strenght, +13 mana

shield:
homuculus (um)

helm
harlequin crest (shael)

anni: 17/18

i have problems with my resists: +10 all resists

still got a mara 29 and a shako um lying around but if i do switch i lose 10 fcr and 20 fhr (wich i must compensate with 2* fhr summon skiller then)

anyone have some advice for me what i best should cause i just dont know anymore

rgzzz
Richo

Well if resists are important to you...use the shako with um and mara's to help out...also if you go room for them...use the sm resist charms that are easily found to further hem with your resist if needed.

HoS

Pherdnut

Diabloii.Net Member
If you're a pure summoner FCR has no real purpose. FHR is nice to have on any build but it's less important on one where you're surrounded by a small army unless you're a commandomancer. Also, you could do much better prebuffing your Skeletons with Arm of King Leoric and at least a +2 shield. Save that CTA for a temporary level boost maybe but otherwise summon with AoKL.

richo

Diabloii.Net Member
well this summoner is pvp based~~, summoner/boner and i have already trouble reaching the 58 fcr (barely made it), and i take a homu so for max block that will be always useful, but a darkforc is usefull to though

HarbingersOfSkulls

Diabloii.Net Member
richo said:
well this summoner is pvp based~~, summoner/boner and i have already trouble reaching the 58 fcr (barely made it), and i take a homu so for max block that will be always useful, but a darkforc is usefull to though

nvm...you should look at dracoy's bone/summon guide then.

HoS

richo

Diabloii.Net Member
well i already looked at it and i want more advice :p , and others there advice and opinion