Few players number questions

Vorbiss

Diabloii.Net Member
Few players number questions

1) is there any point to do baal runs on p8(assuming I can do it :p ), If I skip all the monsters and kill only the ones in the throne room, Baal's minions and baal himself? Because Baal's minions always drop 1 item, and this can't be changed by the player settings.(right?)

2) Is it true that on p3 baal's no-drop chance is ~2%, thus he'll almost always drop 6 items?

Thanks in advance! :)
 

lone_wolf

Diablo: IncGamers Member
1 not really vorbiss he will have about 500000*4.5 hp

that is 2250000 hp it will take a while

2 as far as i know this is correct yes
 

Vorbiss

Diabloii.Net Member
I'll care about the exp till I hit 90, after this i won't care at all...
So I guess i'll stick to p1 till Baal, then I'll switch to p3.
Wolfye, I'll rely on CB and 10k fire dam 4 fpa attack, so his 2,25 million hps woudn't be a problem! :D

Btw I've checked, infact on p3/p4 his no-drop chance is 2,9%, nor ~2, and on p5 and up it's 0%. :)
And thanks for the replyes! :)
 

lone_wolf

Diablo: IncGamers Member
Vorbiss said:
I'll care about the exp till I hit 90, after this i won't care at all...
So I guess i'll stick to p1 till Baal, then I'll switch to p3.
Wolfye, I'll rely on CB and 10k fire dam 4 fpa attack, so his 2,25 million hps woudn't be a problem! :D

Btw I've checked, infact on p3/p4 his no-drop chance is 2,9%, nor ~2, and on p5 and up it's 0%. :)
And thanks for the replyes! :)
you have to factor in his 55% block rate and 50% pdr and 50% res fire

but its a good idea CB will really help:xsmile3:
 

Vorbiss

Diabloii.Net Member
lone_wolf said:
you have to factor in his 55% block rate and 50% pdr and 50% res fire

but its a good idea CB will really help:xsmile3:
yep, I know, but on switch there will be 30k poison for 19 sec, wih -70 to poison res for the enemy, so I'll infect(rabies is the 30 k poison if somebody don't know), FC FC FC FC FC FC....till rabies wear off, infect again, FCFCFCFCFCF etc. I know it'll take a while, but...it isn't impossible! :D
Btw dclone has 5,5 million hp's, 95%res all, 50% PDR etc. :)
 

lone_wolf

Diablo: IncGamers Member
Vorbiss said:
yep, I know, but on switch there will be 30k poison for 19 sec, wih -70 to poison res for the enemy, so I'll infect(rabies is the 30 k poison if somebody don't know), FC FC FC FC FC FC....till rabies wear off, infect again, FCFCFCFCFCF etc. I know it'll take a while, but...it isn't impossible! :D
Btw dclone has 5,5 million hp's, 95%res all, 50% PDR etc. :)
yep with that setup he will go down fast.

only problem for you will be mana pots;)

mayby fix that with a merc using Kelpie Snare.

if he is slowed to a crawl he rarely uses his attacks with should make the fight easier for you
 
Top