Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

fenevad's Help

Discussion in 'Druid' started by ploves, May 4, 2008.

1. ploves

ploves IncGamers Member

fenevad's Help

Hey everyone!

Not long ago I asked for some shapeshifting help,and Im just continuing:) At the moment Fenevad is level 77 with Max fury,HoW,lycanthropy,WW with 1 Feral Rage,1 Rabies and 1 Oak Sage. Now, I've got 2 points remaining and I Don't know what to do next,Anyone with SS experience has suggestions?. And then there is my gear:) From top-to-bottom, Jajal(no socket),Angelic's-Amulet and ring,COH(DShroud),Raven Frost,Ribcracker staff,Draculs's,String of Ears, and Gore Rider boots. Now to my inventory, I have collected, 104 hp various size charms,1(3% fr/w),1(4 to all resist) and lastly 1 gc to SS. I feel strong in Normal and Nightmare!But that is it,Hell is not so much, only one monster at a time, and takes a couple of seconds too. Over all,my Resistances are at 38,which is low. Obviously,I need more resistance, But is that all I can Improve?How do I know if my Ribcracker is Upped?(can it be,on NL?)What Jewel/rune should be inserted into Jajal? Wouldn't a Metalgrid be better a better amulet?switching Angelics off for Metalgrid-soj combo? So please enlighten me!:laugh:

2. PacoQuerak

PacoQuerak IncGamers Member

Re: fenevad's Help

The downfall of ribcracker rears it's ugly head yet again. Sorry no upgrading off ladder : (
    guess you will either have to find a relic from the last ladder or an etherial tombreaver

3. BAMFSpecialOps

BAMFSpecialOps IncGamers Member

EbotdGPA may be easier to get than an up'd ribby/eth tomb on NL. If you are in dire need for res an um/15res jewel would be nice for your jalals. Metalgrid/dual ravens can work for pvm, while boosting your overall ar to usable levels, the soj does not really help with this char. How much life does your wolf have, and whats your current dmg?

4. KellKheraptis

KellKheraptis IncGamers Member

If you have decent enough AR with two ravens or raven/rare, you might consider throwing on an atma's. True, the two proc's will overlap from time to time, but that's full time x2 damage with x4 when DS on gores trigger. And that's a TON of damage with an EBotD GP.

5. BAMFSpecialOps

BAMFSpecialOps IncGamers Member

Max fury,HoW,lycanthropy,WW would easily give enough AR for pvm. KellKheraptis is right on the rare tho ar/dual leech would fit nicely and even add a little res.