Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Fed UP!

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by TwiztedLotus, Jun 14, 2005.

1. TwiztedLotus

TwiztedLotus IncGamers Member

Fed UP!

Well, Here we go again. Haven't R/D'd in a few days. Got one and its another 12-24 hour. This is Bull#%^#. I hope whoever thought of that idea dies soon. Ya, ppl can have 10 Bots running around but I can't have a character make a few games onces in a while. Its a freakin joke. Ever find yourself wishing that they pull the plug on this game? Me, EVERY freakin day! Bnet u suck! As for this forum... muahahahah. Just wait.
    Seriously tho, being a fan of this game, I hope it ends soon. Its almost not worth playing anymore. If Bnet won't watch out for their legit players who the hell will?

2. Leohappy

Leohappy IncGamers Member

Sorry but things like that never happen to me. I must be doing something wrong :rolleyes:.

3. Cooked

Cooked IncGamers Member

Easy there, friend. It can be so very annoying though! I have lost gear before and hate it when I can't get to my next game when doing MF runs.

It seems like the "stupid" people make life unpleasent a lot, and not just here in this ol' game!

There is some information at the Blizzard site which has helped me not get such long RDs...sorry I don't have the link for it but look for it. It will help a bit at least.

4. TwiztedLotus

TwiztedLotus IncGamers Member

Sry needed to vent. My point is tho. They just don't need to happen so long. I can live with an hour. 12 seems a little much for my first one. Don't u think? oh wait its not you thats right... nvm :D

5. Cooked

Cooked IncGamers Member

I feel your pain!

Try the Blizz site..it really has helped me a bit, Cheers!

6. Shadow Paladin

Shadow Paladin IncGamers Member

Realm downs are the best thing that could ever happen to D2. If you play like you should normally play, you'll be perfectly fine. I NEVER get realm down, except if I'm asking for it (xfering like a madman and make 15 games in less than a minute).

If you get it, either your connection is too poor (which is sad), or you just deserve it.

Everyone asked to get these 12-hours R/D by running 32498 bots around and ruining the economy... I remember when I had to wait 5 minutes before I had to let the place to 1400 bots to create a game before me... It's the normal evolution of all things.

7. Gix

Gix IncGamers Member

Pay that extra $20 for Cable/DSL and stop whining.

-Gix

8. rawrj

rawrj IncGamers Member

but if your on dial up you can reconnect and then your realm down is down :thumbsup: but with dsl/cable you cant do that only with a ip changer or kicking the hub out the wall for 5 mins from what i have heard

9. Gix

Gix IncGamers Member

All I do is shut off the modem and unplug it, wait 5 minutes, restart, and shazam.

-Gix

10. Dawnmaster

Dawnmaster IncGamers Member

I don't get it, how can you get a r/d of hours and hours? Whenever I switch chars and/or games too fast, I just get kicked for 5 to 10 minutes. I never get r/d, I simply can't connect to bnet for a few minutes. Usually when I go drink a coffee and let me computer restart, it's already back.

11. Cooked

Cooked IncGamers Member

According to Blizzard you can get extended RD by repeatedly trying to reconnect after getting the second RD. The first RD is usually a short one, then you do the same thing, making games or switching characters quickly. Now you will get a longer RD. At this time you keep trying to log on and all they do is extend to RD.