Feats of Strength

OhMan

Diablo: IncGamers Member
Feats of Strength

Does anyone know if Beta players get any sort of achievement for participating in the beta?

Raesene

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Feats of Strength

But how am I supposed to rub it in other people's faces after release? I got into the beta, and that means I'm special. Blizzard should give me some way to make other people know how less special they are than I am. What a bunch of jerks.

Urzuxo

Diabloii.Net Member

Yeah I also think the beta should be a feat of strength. This is important because there are many players out there that earned the beta through a lot of hard work *cough me cough*, and to get recognition is always nice.

Chukcharcoales

Diabloii.Net Member

Yeah! It was really is hard to get into the beta for me, I had to check my bnet account everyday after all. :*(

Urzuxo

Diabloii.Net Member

Yeah! It was really is hard to get into the beta for me, I had to check my bnet account everyday after all. :*(
Haha yeah the lucky ones were just given one through the opt ins, others had a lot of jumping through hoops to do etc.

Eeryck

Diabloii.Net Member

But how am I supposed to rub it in other people's faces after release? I got into the beta, and that means I'm special. Blizzard should give me some way to make other people know how less special they are than I am. What a bunch of jerks.
This is just another reason that after playing the Beta I won't be buying the game obviously since there is no feat of strength or special banner it's Blizzard's way of trying to force us use the RMAH. I wonder how much they will be charging for a bigger e-peen, because I will need to upgrade mine often!

Eagle

Diabloii.Net Member

It shouldn't be an acheivement but maybe some unique banner swag.
Honestly I think there should be a 6th Character that's only available for Beta players beause they haven't gotten anything for getting to play the Beta.

DECOYBOY

Diabloii.Net Member

Honestly I think there should be a 6th Character that's only available for Beta players beause they haven't gotten anything for getting to play the Beta.
uh, i think getting to play the beta is the reward for playing the beta.

Raesene

Diabloii.Net Member

People who helped out Blizzard by beta testing should get a 3 day early access pass for the full release.

OhMan

Damn all my hard work testing their game for them and I don't even get rewarded for it. :(

OhMan

It would have been better if they gave the achievement only to people who got "Overachiever" in the beta. Then all those people who never even played the beta / played for 5 secs, wouldn't get some achievement for 'helping out' even though they didn't.