Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

FE Bug = YUCK!!

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Dethseeker, Apr 26, 2005.

1. Dethseeker

Dethseeker IncGamers Member

FE Bug = YUCK!!

Having played on bnet for a long time I had kind of forgotten exactly how irritating this bug is. Till last night that is. My level 71 HC summoner was laid low by 1 hit from a FE shaman in a1 hell. Boo down with the FE bug!

2. corax

corax IncGamers Member

if the bug is that much of a bother to you, there are mods available to fix it.

all you need to do is google :D

3. Dethseeker

Dethseeker IncGamers Member

Nah, I'm just expressing irritation. I don't like messing with the original game. I got used to it once, I can get used to it again :D Just have to be more careful in the future...

4. Shagsbeard

Shagsbeard IncGamers Member

Level 71 can be a bit early for Hell, especially HC Hell. Not saying that FE isn't to blame, but running arround Hell at that level is asking for it.

5. cft

cft IncGamers Member

Hmm I admit, it's been a while since I played HC, and I never played HC in Hell in 1.10. But, I play *like* HC (my characters almost never die, and when they do, I'm annoyed for weeks). My characters are usually about 70-74 when they start act 1 Hell.

So anyways... I'm not sure he was so far off level, especially for a summoner build.

Sorry to hear about your necro. Good Luck with the next one...

6. WhiskeyJack

WhiskeyJack IncGamers Member

minor but related hijack- will the minions of an FE pack-boss also have the FE bug? My zealot got one hit killed by a beetle last night, minion of an FE boss (he should have been hurt, yes, but not ko'd like that I thought). It also seemed like the lightning pulses from the boss packed a much more huge wallop than usually (they are bad enough to start with for this char).

7. whomhead

whomhead IncGamers Member

WJ - the lightning bolts from an FE beetle can be incredibly deadly. They're even worse if they're FE/CE. I'm guessing that this is what killed you. There can be many more of them on screen that it seems because of refresh rates and whatnot.

8. Tedric

Tedric IncGamers Member

Hey, uh I'd like a patch to fix the FE bug I plan to HC and I don't like those stupid cheating bugs. SC is too boring. By the way I was gone for a while but I'll pitch in a few posts from time to time. I don't trust go to GooGle and just searching I'd like an exact site.

9. Llathias

Llathias Banned

hmm... if the FE mod is considered legit (after all, Blizz itself modified the bnet version), and if the FE bug is considered a bug that's not supposed to be (again, Blizz removed it), would it be acceptable to keep a backup of the save files of your HC character and retrieve them should the character dies because of the FE bug?

10. Shagsbeard

Shagsbeard IncGamers Member

No mod is considered "Legit". On that note, however, no mod is banned. Play with what ever mod you would like to. There is an obligation to tell anyone you MP with or Trade with that you use a mod or a hacked item. If you break that trust and are discovered, prepare to be tarred and feathered. I myself use the red rune mod (color only), which some consider cheating. Fine. We're all cheaters to some degree. I make sure people know my mod before I trade or even give away items. Like Rizzos set give away coming up. I was clear that those items I donated were found without using the mod. I'd found them long before I ever installed the mod, and so they're as legit as I put forth. Trades or giveaways from my HCstash would have to be tagged as "rrm enabled".