Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

FE bug victim

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Online, Mar 26, 2004.

1. Online

Online IncGamers Member

FE bug victim

As many already guesed , my HC char just died to the FE enemy. It was my best character ever, MA only assassin, untvinked off course. Having troubles with AR, crowd control, in short with anything except damage and blocking , she managed to get to act 2 hell , where after long and hard battle vs 3 packs of bosses (with auras off course) i saw another one , quickly rushed to him , realeased few PS charges on him , then awful scream followed , and "standart phrase that everyone knows".

Skills (maxed) : Ps , CoT , BoI , FoF.
    Items lost : bartuc's , stormshield.

I used Ps second charge as my second attack. You wouldn't believe how useful all charges were. In example , i quickly rush into big pack of scary enemies , get third charge , release it , quickly start realeasing second charge. 1-st charge is excellent vs bosses.

I think that something like this should be tried by everyone . Drop one point into BoS , MB , Cloak of shadows and you should easily defeat hell baal , without having problems with immunities . Anyway this was character for testing and seeing how effective PS assasin can be .

2. strijdje

strijdje IncGamers Member

man, that sucks :( well letm e check my stashed 2night, maybe i can refill some of the items you lost :thumbsup:

robin

3. Online

Online IncGamers Member

No no !! what's lost that is lost , i don't want that anyone would sacrifice items for me , i'm fine with few uniques i have

4. LprMan

LprMan IncGamers Member

Ow :(

Too bad that bug still exists im SP

But you survived quite long, im sure your next HC char will kill hell Baal

:thumbsup:

5. DX-Crawler

DX-Crawler Banned

Tough luck there better luck next time. I haven't made an Assassin in HC maybe I will do that but first I will start a Druid then I have done all Characters in HC not all have been made Guardian but they will be. So far I only have two Guardians and both are Pallys my nec is on his way as well he is currently in act 3 hell.

Next time you beat them

DX