Diabloii.Net Member
fcr items

what's the most certain items can have for fcr? i know these so far

belt: 20
ring: 10 each
boots: 0?
gloves: 20
helm: 20
ammy: 10? (i've seen ppl ask for 15 fcr ones)
weapon: 50
shield: 35
armor: i'll be using a nigma so this isn't really important:tongue:

zooply

Diabloii.Net Member
that's cool to hear =D. ok now the rings though, is that 20 together, or 20 a piece? also can a crafted ammy with 20 fcr have +skills?

zooply

Diabloii.Net Member
lol. i was a bit confused myself. ok maybe you guys can help me out then. me and some other guy in the necro forum were talking about retrostar, cause he mentioned he had a novamancer with 125% fcr, max block, and was still able to use dweb. we have yet to figure out how that would go together lol. i mean 20 from ammy, 20 from rings, 20 from arachs, 20 from trang gloves, and 20 from circlet only adds up to 100 fcr. you could add in a spirit shield and break the fcr while still using dweb, but then maxing block would take too much. you could use ss or homun for max block, but then you'd need a wizzy to break 125 =/ (i'm asking here cause i haven't seen retrostar come back yet to answer lol)

ffejrxx

Diabloii.Net Member
way back in the day some people were able to hack the occy into a ring and wizzard spike into a glove for some extreme fcr

zooply

Diabloii.Net Member
maybe that's it who knows lol. ah well until it's figured out here, or on the other thread, i think i'll just start my blockmancer without worrying about that stuff. if nothing else i can always restart him lol.