Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

FCR Amulets

Discussion in 'Theorycrafting and Statistics' started by oodjob, Apr 24, 2008.

1. oodjob

oodjob IncGamers Member

FCR Amulets

Must an amulet with 15-20 FCR be crafted?
    And if this is correct, does it have any bearing on what else will spawn on the amulet? For example, an Amulet with 20 FCR will only have +2 Skills or something of the like.

2. canudig

canudig IncGamers Member

Re: FCR Amulets

Yeah in order to get 10+ fcr it needs to be crafted I think.....I think it needs to have the +10 fcr suffix spawn along with the fixed caster crafted amulet fcr (1-10?).....

3. ProfessionalBerg

ProfessionalBerg IncGamers Member

Only crafted caster amulets can have more than 10 FCR. You must, in addition to 5+ natural roll on FCR, get the "of Apprentice" suffix, for 10 more FCR. Since crafted items can have up to 4 affixes, and a max of 3 of either suffixes, or prefixes. One suffix is used up. Therefore, you have a possibility of getting: 3 prefixes, 2 prefixes and 1 suffix, or 1 prefix and 2 suffixes. +skills is a prefix, so you still have the choice of 2 prefixes, 2 suffixes, or 1 preffix/1 suffix. This can spawn almost everything, from +str to resists.

[EDIT]: Pwned.

4. mephiztophelez

mephiztophelez IncGamers Member

yep. (see above)
    nope, except you've used up one of your affixes to get the extra fcr, so you'll get a max of 3 more random (non-craft) mods.

i wish.

an ammy with 20fcr may, or may not, also spawn with +skills.

i have a 20fcr ammy with only some minor res on it (and the craft mods). i also have a 19fcr ammy with +1fire skills and some minor res.