Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

FC Druid

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Dahkar, Jun 18, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dahkar

Dahkar IncGamers Member

FC Druid

I was thinking about a FC druid, and if the ladder ever resets I think this would be a pretty good build to make... It can get VERY good dmg at a VERY fast attack speed(4), and most people underestimate shape shifting druid. Imagine 12-14k(This will be new ladder season so not GREAT gear) fire dmg at that speed... INSANE for new ladder season.

2. LuckyDwarf

LuckyDwarf IncGamers Member

The only problem is that one week in and people will have Enigmas, HotOs, BotDs, CtAs, etc. Atleast they won't have skill, so that's always a plus.

Lucky

3. xeyloderixed

xeyloderixed IncGamers Member

try 2 days

4. Aerath

Aerath IncGamers Member

Imagine Fire Immunes and no physical damage whatsoever =)

5. Dad Daniel

Dad Daniel IncGamers Member

One of my best LOD-buddies made a godly pure FC druid. He equiped it with Super elite gear: 1.Perfect jalal\soc 5/-5 fire facet;2. Storm shield\ soc 5/-5 fire facet;3 COH Superior Archon (with 15ed/15durability - best in EuHCL realm); 4. PB - shaeled; 5. Mara 30%; 6. WW boots 65life; 7. Perfect verdungo; 8. Magefist gloves; 9. Bulcathos ring; 10. 20/250 raven (in cases of PvP he was using angelic combo). In addition, its merc was equiped with Infinity Pike.
    In the FC druid inventory, my friend was stored some peaces from heaven - Shape skiller/43 life; Shape/39 and etc.

But... to tell you the truth guys, now he use this character(naked of course) only for muling...
    After a PvP duel with WW barb (thanks that the chiken activated, droping his FC druid with 200 life left!), he said: "ENOUGH!! I will no longer create characters demanding 70-80 Ists to become playable!!"

Now he is enjoying the game with his good old 92 lvl Hammerdin...

6. LuckyDwarf

LuckyDwarf IncGamers Member

Daniel, you just said thanks that the chicken activated. Shame on you.

Lucky

7. Valar-Wrath

Valar-Wrath IncGamers Member

That just goes to show you, even if you ebay/bot/mh if you suck, you suck.

Good riddance.

8. Dahkar

Dahkar IncGamers Member

Well of course a druid is going to get murdered if he just stays their and lets the barb ww him while he right clicks him. You have to dodge ww's and know when to attack.

Edit: Can Zappa ban Daniel for admittedly using a MH? Or at least being that damn irritating.

9. Dad Daniel

?????
    The druid was NOT mine, and i have never played with it.

About your edit - is MH means Map hack?? And when i have used it?? :lol: :lol:
    Are you sleeping while reading or what?!?!

If you have a problem with me, go ahead and tell me with what i am irritating you? :)

10. Dahkar

Dahkar IncGamers Member

Maybe you weren't using it, but you were condoning the use of chicken which comes with map hack.

11. Dad Daniel

I am against hacks and their using.

Unfortunately MH (map hacking) has become a standart of gameplay for near 90% of Diablo players... Many people cannot imagine playing this game without it. Many times they laugh at me ( for example in trade games when i ask them to show me the item, MH users are saying "Scan me!" and when i explain that i am not able to do it, they are simply ignoring me) , because according to their opinion only noobs doesn't use it...

Besides, i can't force people to stop using it.

12. Dahkar

Dahkar IncGamers Member

Wait... your against hacks, yet you say "After a PvP duel with WW barb (thanks that the chiken activated, droping his FC druid with 200 life left!)," Your basicially saying,"Good thing my friend had chicken." In an effort to stop this from turning into a flame war this will be my last post in this thread.

13. Valar-Wrath

Yep, and that 10% resides here. Actually it's more like 98% use it and the 2% reside here.

Anywho, you did make it sound like you supported chicken when you said, 'thank god he had chicken' or something to that degree, just to let ya know.

14. PhatTrumpet

PhatTrumpet IncGamers Member

All he said was "luckily, blah blah blah," not "thank God, blah blah blah." Subtle yes, but to me that just means he didn't want to see all that secksie gear go poof so quickly.

Dahkar, lighten up a bit. Taking something as trivial as this to flame war status would just make you look foolish more than anything else.

Dad Daniel, just to be safe don't even mention chicken or maphack in the future. The holier-than-thou of this forum tend to see either of those words and automatically light up without even reading the post carefully. As you can see, he didn't even realize that it was your friend and not you using maphack until you spelled it out for him.

15. Valar-Wrath

Actually he said "thanks" which is closer to thank god than luckily. Either way it sounded like he was glad his friend had chicken, which I don't like.

And speaking of lightening up, check your post in the 'had a good mf day yesterday' and take your own advice.

16. Dahkar

Dahkar IncGamers Member

Yeah I think my posts of the last day have been a little agressive.. perhaps i'm venting a little stored up anger? Damn those contact sports not being in season! Anyways I apologize if I seemed to agressive in this post or any.

17. xeyloderixed

xeyloderixed IncGamers Member

its always in season at my place

stop by anytime

18. Dahkar

Dahkar IncGamers Member

Can I get all my anger out and be ROUGH?

19. PhatTrumpet

PhatTrumpet IncGamers Member

I made no accusations whatsoever in that post; I simply pointed out a flaw in the guy's story. It was other posters who took it for what it was worth and ran with it.

20. Valar-Wrath

Yes, you pointed out a flaw. You could have stopped there but then you said this:

It's not coming right out and saying it but you know damn well what you were thinking. You don't have to say: "He must be lying because Tal Armor cannot drop from Meph and he can't remember where it dropped" for you to get your point across.

You didn't say he was lying but you certainly implied it. You didn't believe him, and you told us with those three little words.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.