Magefist
Tgods(snowclash for cold sorcs)
20 str 34 life ring
Raven
CTA + 5 /lidless on Switch.

2 Shapeshifting Charms
1 Anni

My health is sitting at 4559 and my damage is sitting at around 9500 FC damage

Right now I have fireclaws + 3 synergies maxed. I was wondering whether I should pump the last synergy(Upping my FC dmg to 11,800(not counting + dmg from facet which adds a few hundred) The damage of the full synergy ups me around 2-3 k dmg, or option

B: Put 20 points into life(upping my health 95%) or option

C: put a mix of the 2(10 Synergy/10lycan)? Right now my lycan is base as with oak.

Starrider

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, I guess it really comes down to what you want to see on your druid. I mean, the killing power from the added fire damage of the synergy might make up for the slight loss of life. On the other hand, the life would definately make up for the damage loss. Of course, you could always be safe and go 10/10... but it's solely up to you. :)

Dahkar

Diabloii.Net Member
Most druid frequenters don't play hc? Since when do we refer threads here? This forum is separate from the the rest... we're special llama lovers. In other forums we'd be banned from all the hijacking/off topic.

Valar-Wrath

Diabloii.Net Member
Dahkar said:
Most druid frequenters don't play hc? Since when do we refer threads here? This forum is separate from the the rest... we're special llama lovers. In other forums we'd be banned from all the hijacking/off topic.
Quoted For Truth.

Valar-Wrath

Diabloii.Net Member
Anyway, I'd probably go 10/10 just because it's too hard to decide at the heights of life and damage you're at.

Edit: Wow, sorry for the double post...a little tired today. And well, the reply button IS right next to the edit button....

Aerath

Diabloii.Net Member
Currently: ~400 PvP per hit
With Syn: ~480 PvP

You decide if 80 extra damage equals some 3k-4k (?) life extra....

Rekoc

Diabloii.Net Member
Dahkar said:

What does them not playing HC have to do with survivability? Im sure they could give you a 10x better answer there then here.

Dahkar

Diabloii.Net Member
How do you get 400 pvp a hit? 1/4 for pvp penalty then assuming they have max res with a level 12 convic aura 75% of that damage taken out. Also assuming no absorb is used.

Ankeli

Diabloii.Net Member
Dahkar said:
How do you get 400 pvp a hit? 1/4 for pvp penalty then assuming they have max res with a level 12 convic aura 75% of that damage taken out. Also assuming no absorb is used.
the penalty is 1/6 for players, half for minions and uhmm 1/3 for mercs?

Ankeli

Diabloii.Net Member
i could be wrong though

edit: did the same as valar by accident ;) this is a nasty way to...

LuckyDwarf

Diabloii.Net Member
Just so someone can clarify this.

Caster spells = 1/4 PvP penalty (Spells such as Frozen OrbFireball)
Magic spells = 1/4 or 1/6 PvP penalty? (Bone Spirit/Hammers/Berserk)
Physical skills = 1/6 PvP penalty (Whirlwind/Zeal)
Elemental Melee skills = 1/6 physical damage + 1/4 for elemental? So would a 10K FC do 2,500 and then say.. you had 300 physical damage, would you do 50 physical damage ontop of that?

Lucky

PhatTrumpet

Diabloii.Net Member
The points in Lycanthropy wouldn't net you as much life as you think since you've already got a pretty hefty life bonus from BO and base lvl Lyc.

I would try to get a few more SS skillers (I've got a few plain if you need), then decided on how much life you think you need. The skill-placement decision should be straight-forward from there.

Dahkar

Diabloii.Net Member
Account name so we can trade? i traded for 2 more but can still use more. I'm on insidiae, i'll be home after work tomarrow.

Aerath

Diabloii.Net Member
Dahkar said:
Went with the 1/6, yes.

With that phaseblade you can ignore the physical damage though. That's virtually non-existant. (And won't change with the investment of Skillpoints anyway, so irrelevant to this case anyway.)

--

using 1/4th gives 600 v 690 - a difference of 90 dmg. (Assuming 75% res)

AzaZaz

Diabloii.Net Member
Another question to ask yourself is what do you plan on fighting?

Hammerdins? you're gonna need more life.
sorcs? i'd say more dmg
barbs? probably 10/10

fill in the blanks...i wouldnt fight a barb with less then 5k life at that lvl, and i wouldnt fight a hammerdin with less then 7k. thats just me tho, to each his own :)

cheers